In 2010, the Yankees will have cut the ticket prices for 6,454 of their seats while the rest—41,928 seats—will remain at the same season price as this year. Only 1,704 seats in the Main Level will experience an increase in pricing as those tickets will go from $100 to $125. You can see more [...]
En route to a sweet 13-3 bludgeoning of the Orioles. Hard to believe the Yanks were actually trailing earlier this game.
. . isn’t it? We all know the new Yankee Stadium in leading all of Baseball in Home Runs allowed this season, and the Yanks are #2 only to Texas in HRs as a team. The Park Factor for HRs is 1.430, which leads all of Baseball in that category. So I think [...]
Here are three quick items to start the day:
Streets of Blood trailer Yesterday, the Yankees defeated the Orioles, 2-1, thanks to good pitching by Andy Pettitte and a walk-off home run by Hideki Matsui. I also have to point out the great Yankee defense exhibited throughout, especially in the top of inning [...]
This is the news story of the day, the one with serious and far reaching implications if the Yanks don’t figure out how to deal with it. Andy Pettitte admitted yesterday that he’s getting frustrated with the new Yankee Stadium, that its getting into his head and making him consider changing the way he [...]
The Daily News has the story, Joe Torre and his LA Dodgers are slated for a series in the Yankee stadium next year. They report:
Joe Torre appears headed toward a Bronx homecoming in 2010.
Though next season’s schedule won’t be official for several weeks, an industry source told The Post yesterday that the [...]
As old as the Hindenburg, as American as Apple Pie, Yankee hating has a long and storied tradition in this country. Broadway plays have been written about it, and a million gallons of ink have been spilled in its pursuit. The latest installment comes from Deadspin magazine:
If you want a human face to [...]
We still don’t have a ton of data, but I think that we can start to make some statements about how the new park is playing. Small sample size and self-selected data caveats should apply here. However, the numbers are pretty interesting.
Hit Tracker gives us the following spray chart:
[image title="newyankeestadium_2009_scatter" size="full" id="3285" [...]
Much has been made in the past few days about all the empty seats in the field level boxes. Peter Abraham is reporting that Yankee officials are claiming those expensive seats are actually sold, but the people who bought them are afraid to use them.
Meanwhile, I heard an interesting theory from somebody with [...]
Its no secret the Yanks overpriced the seats between the bases. Seems like everyone is talking about it these days. The Yanks have been running ads in the NYC area for the past month trying to sell them, apparently without much luck. They were previously only available as full season packages [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
- related web site on The Great Subway Race
- get your lover back on Contact Us
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees