Yankeeist regularly uses a variety of advanced baseball stats. While Larry most frequently uses wOBA to value hitters and FIP to value pitchers, I tend to focus more on the marginal value-based statistics VORP and WARP (called WAR if you prefer Fangraphs to Baseball Prospectus).
For those who don’t know, the names of [...]
I rely pretty heavily on statistical analysis for many of my critiques of the Yankees, and a couple of my less-statistically-minded readers have asked me to define and/or clarify the acronyms that are frequently tossed around at Yankeeist.
I’ve been worshiping at the sabermetric altar for as long as I’ve [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Brand bc on Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- http://2804lasela.wordpress.com/ on TYA Predictions: Bold predictions for 2012
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition