Not to toot our own horns, but prior to tonight’s game both MJR and I had a feeling the Yankees would end up getting to Trevor Cahill, after Matt of Matt on Earth fame expressed some consternation over the team having to face the pitcher with the second-lowest [...]
After being on the receiving end of Toronto home run after home run for a good portion of the 10 games the two teams had played thus far, the Yankees finally flexed a little muscle of their own, pumping five home runs on their way to an 11-5 [...]
The Yankees and Tigers combined for six home runs last night but Detroit wound up on the short end of the stick, losing to New York 9-5. Mark Teixeira got things going early with a two-run bomb in the first inning, Robinson Cano followed that up with [...]
We learned last night–from the (awful) My9 broadcast and a bunch of beat writers on Twitter–that Andy Pettitte has a “small, persistent strain of the left groin” and that it’ll set him back from throwing on a mound again for about a week.
This got me wondering, as it has any time a Yankee starter [...]
The Yankees fell to the Royals 4-3 last night in a rain-delayed game featuring some not-great pitching from Dustin Moseley and the Bombers’ continued inability to get much of anything going at the plate. The Yankees have a .307 wOBA in August and have now been held to [...]
Lance Berkman had 2 doubles on his 3 hit night while Derek Jeter passed Babe Ruth on the all-time hit list. The Yankees beat the Red Sox 7-2. A.J. Burnett was suffering from back spasms and was scratched for Dustin Moseley at the last minute. Burnett will pitch Tuesday.
Alright so the Yankees lost REALLY ugly last night. Here’s what was going through my head while the game was going on:
–As someone who loves baseball, it was at least a little cool to watch Romero work. He pitched excellently last night and had the Yankees totally off balance. This isn’t to say that [...]
Yesterday, I penned (typed?) a post about how I wasn’t expecting much out of Dustin Moseley during last night’s game. Well, during the game against the Indians last night, I was very, very pleasantly surprised.
After a rocky first inning during which he threw 31 pitches, Moseley settled down and ended up throwing six solid [...]
The Yankees pounded the Tribe 11-4 last night, taking three of four from a rather hapless Cleveland team.
Later today, Dustin Moseley will make his first start in a Yankee uniform. He’s pitched in four games for the Yankees to the tune of a 4.22 ERA. He’s showed okay control with a 3.4 BB/9 but his K/9 is under 5 and his H/9 is also very low, coming [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Brand bc on Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- http://2804lasela.wordpress.com/ on TYA Predictions: Bold predictions for 2012
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees