Today’s game was ugly. And if you think it was bad watching it on TV or listening to it on the radio, try being there at the Stadium and experiencing it in person like I did. It was just miserable. Plus, being seated in front of a child that did nothing but kick the back [...]
There’s nothing like a good bounce-back victory to help get rid of the rancid taste of last night’s loss from everyone’s mouth.
Phil Hughes, who struggled in his last outing against the Blue Jays, went seven innings for the Yankees, only giving up one earned run on four hits and out-dueled
Well, that was just an awful loss.
Is it the end of the world? Of course not, but it’s not very pleasant watching the Yankees cough up a lead late in the game and losing in extra innings to a team that has nearly 75% of its roster on the waiting list for Tommy John [...]
The Yankees won a sleepy Sunday afternoon game, 4-2 over the Indians. The game was odd. The Yankees never trailed, effectively winning the game when they plated three runs in the second inning, but the team stranded a ton of base runners. Four runs on eleven hits is a poor outcome, especially since one of [...]
I won’t say tonight’s game was a must-win but I will say it was a game the Yankees should have won. The Indians were in the midst of a nine-game losing streak coming into tonight but snapped that streak by handing the Yankees their fourth loss in five games. So far this has been the [...]
There was lots of RISP-fail on the Yankee bats at the beginning of the game, but fortunately CC Sabathia gave the team one of his strongest performances of the year. After being activated from the DL, CC returned tonight and pitched 7.1 innings of 4 hit and 1 run ball. At 100 pitches, [...]
After winning two series at home by beating the Texas Rangers three out of four and Boston Red Sox two out of three, the Yankees flew to Chicago and got swept out of town in three games by the White Sox.
Poor Phil Hughes pitched a great game giving up two runs on [...]
So, does anyone else wish that Ivan Nova could have gone down to the Minors again this season to straighten himself out?
Just me? Okay, then.
It felt like the longest 9 innings ever. Two blown leads and 3 hours and 44 minutes later, the Yankees emerged from their first game in Chicago with only a 4.0 game lead in the AL East. With an injury plagued team, we all knew August would be a tough month, but the situation is [...]
The Yankees won the rubber match against the Red Sox Sunday to take a 2-1 victory in the three game series. Hiroki Kuroda gave the Yankees eight innings of one run baseball, continuing his recent hot streak. The Bombers managed four runs against Josh Beckett. The highlights came off the bat of Ichiro Suzuki. Suzuki [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- http://2804lasela.wordpress.com/ on TYA Predictions: Bold predictions for 2012
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
- related web site on The Great Subway Race
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees