Melissa Segura is reporting that the Yankees have come to terms with 19 year old Dominican righty Jose Rafael DePaula on a deal with a bonus of $700,000. You may recall that DePaula was suspended from signing last year due to age fraud issues, as he was suggesting that he was 17 when he [...]
From the BBWAA:
Seattle Mariners righthander Felix Hernandez may have had trouble posting victories in 2010, but he was a convincing winner in the voting for the American League Cy Young Award. Hernandez, known as “King Felix,” was crowned despite posting a victory total that was the lowest for any winner in either league [...]
It’s no blockbuster, but Kevin Towers and Brian Cashman made a deal today. The Yankees acquired right-hander Scott Allen from the Diamondbacks for infielder Juan Miranda, according to a team press release.
The Diamondbacks chose Allen, 19, in the 11th round of the 2009 draft. In 95 2/3 [...]
Justin Upton is as good a bet as any to become a superstar. Moshe already went over how good Upton could potentially be. There are enough rumors floating around right now to make his trade at least a theoretical possibility. I would like to offer three deals that I would do for Upton, that I [...]
It’s, obviously, Hot Stove season. GMs everywhere are trying to sign and trade for all the right players to make their respective teams just right. Without fail, we all think we can do a better job than they do. So, for this post (excuse its brevity; I have a lesson plan project due tomorrow), I’m [...]
I’m pleased to present the following guest post from friend-of-the-blog Lenny Vaisman. Lenny’s a die-hard Yankee fan and was actually a semi-regular contributor to my initial foray into Yankee blogging, Save Phil Hughes, posting as HitMan23. Lenny comes to us today with a great (and fairly radical) [...]
There is certainly room for nostalgia for us fans. We love digging through past records, watching Yankee Classics and reliving past glories of players on teams from days of yore. But for those who are running a franchise like Brian Cashman, Randy Levine and Hal Stienbrenner, there’s little room for sentimentality. Especially when you have [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- walkfit platinum reviews on The TYA staff on the Yankees’ television and radio broadcast teams
- essentialtexting.com on Open Thread | Game 3 | Detroit Tigers vs. New York Yankees | Sunday, April 3, 2011
- www25.tok2.com on Sabermetrics Doesn’t Have A Monopoly on Not-Stupid: Mike Trout is the AL MVP
- グッチ 財布 on Sunday Links-Joba’s Timetable, Comparing eras, Pineda
- raspberry ketone diet 1200 on Sabermetrics Doesn’t Have A Monopoly on Not-Stupid: Mike Trout is the AL MVP
- Free riot codes on Off-Topic
- Fran on The Great Subway Race
- sleeping bag hand Orientation on What about Austin Romine?
- camping stove heat diffuser on What about Austin Romine?
- 手機殼 on The Yankees’ Standing In The AL East Right Now
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees