I was at this one. I don’t know how it seemed to anyone watching on TV or listening on the radio, but in the stands the Yankees and Mariners played this game as though both teams had decided yesterday the Yankees would win. The entire game lacked fire, and as the game bore on [...]
For reference, here are my posts in the Case For Cooperstown Series:
Anyway, I just wanted to put a bow on these posts before putting this series on the shelf for a bit.
If you don’t feel like clicking through, [...]
This morning my friend AK from The Bat Shatters pointed out a great video by the New York Times on Mariano Rivera’s cutter. It may be old news to some of you, but I want to wholeheartedly recommend it anyway. It gives you a batters-eye view of what Rivera’s cutter looks like as it [...]
Like most games of late, last night’s game included both Jorge Posada and Francisco Cervelli. Obviously, only one of those guys can catch each night and when they’re both in the lineup, it’s obvious that Cervelli’s going to be the one to catch while Posada DHs. This is unfortunate because it means that there [...]
To borrow a phrase from Larry, the thinkable happened. The Yankees lost back-to-back games against Cliff Lee and Felix Hernandez. The only thing that may have been unthinkable heading into this series was just how badly the Yankees would lose. I would have penciled Lee and King Felix in for 7.2 innings [...]
I don’t want to make too much of this, but Brian Cashman was reported to be in attendance for Andrew Brackman’s start last night for the Trenton Thunder. The fact that Brian Cashman was in attendance to watch Brackman pitch doesn’t mean he’s getting called up anytime soon, but it does [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- walkfit platinum reviews on The TYA staff on the Yankees’ television and radio broadcast teams
- essentialtexting.com on Open Thread | Game 3 | Detroit Tigers vs. New York Yankees | Sunday, April 3, 2011
- www25.tok2.com on Sabermetrics Doesn’t Have A Monopoly on Not-Stupid: Mike Trout is the AL MVP
- グッチ 財布 on Sunday Links-Joba’s Timetable, Comparing eras, Pineda
- raspberry ketone diet 1200 on Sabermetrics Doesn’t Have A Monopoly on Not-Stupid: Mike Trout is the AL MVP
- Free riot codes on Off-Topic
- Fran on The Great Subway Race
- sleeping bag hand Orientation on What about Austin Romine?
- camping stove heat diffuser on What about Austin Romine?
- 手機殼 on The Yankees’ Standing In The AL East Right Now
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees