Believe it or not, but, loathed former Yankee, Carl Pavano, is one of the more effective pitchers in the American League. On the season, he has posted a 4.11 ERA—that’s with an impressive 3.82 FIP and 3.74 xFIP, leaving his worth at a more than respectable mark of 1.2 WAR. Essentially, in Minnesota [...]
It’s an odd time in Yankee land.
For one thing, Brett Gardner has a higher slugging percentage than Mark Teixeira.
For another, right now, the Yankees’ worst starter is…CC Sabathia, their number one starter. Yes, I know Javier Vazquez has a higher ERA, but in a world of what-have-you-done-for-me-lately, Vazquez has pitched to an ERA [...]
The Yankees (35-22) get to play the worst team in baseball for a three-game set for the second week in a row, and the only negative to be drawn is that after the culmination of this series they only get six more games against Baltimore (16-41).
Phil Hughes (2.54 [...]
Since 2004, we’ve been used to incredible power out of Yankees third baseman Alex Rodriguez. Since 2004, he’s hit 246 home runs and had a slugging percentage of .562. His IsoP has been a massive .262. This year, though, there seems to be a bit of a dearth of power from A-Rod’s bat.
He’s slugging [...]
Super scout Frank Piliere of MLB Fanhouse weighed in on the Yankees surprising selection of Cito Culver with the 32nd pick in yesterday’s draft. Here’s what he wrote:
• The New York Yankees had a player they really wanted, regardless of where he was in the draft, and that was Cito Culver, [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
- related web site on The Great Subway Race
- get your lover back on Contact Us
- Dorothy Silvan on Pineda’s Torn Labrum, or Does the lemon law apply to baseball?
- tao of badass on Open Thread | Game 3 | Detroit Tigers vs. New York Yankees | Sunday, April 3, 2011
- tube launch review on Why Has Attendance Fallen Year-To-Year?
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees