Not only are the Yankees playing badly, but they’re also playing unlucky. Obviously everyone is furious over last night’s blown call, but the smartest thing for fans and team alike is to move on quickly. (Adding injury to the insult: Mark Teixeira re-injured his calf on the play and will miss today’s [...]
Last year we saw a handful of players surprise even the most optimistic fans and become stars in one of the most competitive leagues in all of sports. The list includes Jacoby Ellsbury, Ricky Romero, Ivan Nova, JJ Hardy, Brett Lawrie, and yea I have to admit [...]
During a wet, incredibly sloppy afternoon (the Yankees and Orioles combined for six(!) errors), A.J. Burnett turned in what can really only be deemed a Burnett-esque performance at this point. He didn’t get killed, but he gave up four runs in six innings on seven hits — including a two-run homer to
This was the Zach Britton Baltimore’s been waiting for all season.
The young lefthander had the Yankees completely fooled with a filthy two-seamer (Ken Singleton and Michael Kay kept calling it a sinker, but Brooks has it as a two-seamer) that racked up an absurd -3.6007 linear weights, complemented by [...]
It would appear the Yankee offense took Friday’s unexpected two-run outing to heart, as they dropped seventeen runs on a season-high 24 hits on the Orioles in Game 2 of yesterday’s doubleheader, 12 of which came in the first inning — a new franchise record for runs scored in that frame — in a [...]
So this wasn’t quite “Yankees get shut down by rookie they’ve never faced before,” but it was pretty close, given that the Yankees managed to muster up one measly run against the Orioles across the first fourteen innings of this game.
Thankfully, the Yankees finally prevailed in the 15th — their first 15-plus inning game [...]
-Derek Jeter has ditched his ‘no-stride’ batting stance that Kevin Long worked with him on this spring after just 7 games in the regular season. While I understand its tough to change something he’s done since little league, Long wanted him to change his stance for [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- http://2804lasela.wordpress.com/ on TYA Predictions: Bold predictions for 2012
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
- related web site on The Great Subway Race
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees