This past Sunday, Bartolo Colon was sent to the mound with the expectation of providing the Yanks with some excellent solid decent degree of relief against the Tigers. I think nearly everyone in Yankeeland was rather astounded that his arm didn’t fall off in Spring Training—let alone that he was able to pitch [...]
While everyone has been focusing on the recent Yankee hitting woes, the bullpen failures have gone largely unnoticed. Of course, a 4 run lead will help gloss over the occasional hiccup, but the Yankee bullpen has been inconsistent so far this season. Overall, the numbers aren’t bad. They’re 6th in the American League with [...]
Yankee manager Joe Girardi told reporters before yesterday’s game that reliever Brian Bruney isn’t any closer to returning. The Daily News has the story:
Bruney, on the DL with a strained flexor muscle, still felt something in his elbow when he played catch on Saturday, causing the Yankees to shut [...]
download Tomorrow Never Dies Mark Feinsand’s latest blog piece discusses a topic that has become painfully obvious to all Yankee fans, the trouble Joe Girardi is having finding anyone to get some big outs late in games. He writes:
Anyway, my view is that there are some potentially-able arms in the minors [...]
Tyler Kepner has a piece in today’s New York Times detailing the cost effective job Brian Cashman has done in building this years relief corps. He begins:
On a team that spends more than $200 million on its roster, the Yankees’ bullpen is a bargain. Only one of Rivera’s setup men will earn more [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
- related web site on The Great Subway Race
- get your lover back on Contact Us
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees