If, after being stifled by Ricky Romero for seemingly the 80,000th time, you felt like the game was probably over for the Yankees after the Blue Jays’ ace departed with a 4-1 lead after seven strong frames, it’d be hard to disagree with that sentiment, considering the Yankees were 1-18 when trailing after [...]
Through the first five innings, Thursday night’s contest between the Yankees and the Orioles unfolded in about as unsurprising a manner as possible. While I had high hopes that Phil Hughes would be able to put his ugly first two starts behind, #65′s struggles continued, as he only made it through 4.1 innings, [...]
The Rangers walked off on the Yankees for the second straight night, winning 7-6 in one of the stranger games I can recall in recent memory. This one featured an hour rain delay, eight strikeouts by the Yankee offense through the first four innings, continued offensive ineptitude, ridiculous overmanaging [...]
Despite getting shutdown by some of the top young pitchers in the AL East in Brett Cecil, Brian Matusz and Jake Arrieta the last three days, the Yankees seemed like a pretty good bet to not only beat Brad Bergesen up, but to ensure that they [...]
Yesterday’s game was an odd affair. Phil Hughes continued his recent struggles. Mariano Rivera gave up a run for the first time since May. Marcus Thames collected his 2nd walk-off hit of the year. But for me the highlight of the game was Brett Gardner‘s inside the park home run. [...]
In 2009, the Yankees won 15 games in their last at bat. That’s a lot of games that could’ve gone either way, but because of a few things, they went the Yankees’ way. A lot of it is the fact that the 2009 Yankees were an incredible hitting team and that allowed them to rarely [...]
The Yankees beat the Angels 4-3 in the bottom of the 13th of Game 2 of the ALCS on a Melky Cabrera walk-off groundout-turned-bizarre-error by Angels’ second baseman Maicer Izturis, which allowed Jerry Hairston to score the winning run on what was essentially a fielder’s choice gone bad.
Last night’s game was the 10th that I attended this season, and brought my 2009 record to 5-5. Considering I started the season 0-4, I feel OK about finishing at .500, although I really wanted to secure a winning record after last night’s game, and the Yankees blew it.
The Yankees wound up with [...]
The Yankees lost to the Royals 4-3 Wednesday night in one of the most boring games I’ve ever had the misfortune of attending, and this is coming from someone who witnessed the Yankees get no-hit by six Astros pitchers in 2003.
The story of the game was Joba [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Brand bc on Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- http://2804lasela.wordpress.com/ on TYA Predictions: Bold predictions for 2012
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees