The Yankees head to Canada to play the Toronto Extra Base Hits for the fourth of six times this season. I for one am not looking forward to this series at all. Toronto is 5-4 against the Yankees in 2010 and has basically blown the Yankees out of the [...]
The Yankees finally made a two-run home run in the first inning count, as Alex Rodriguez‘s 600th career blast (three years to the day he hit his 500th, natch) gave the team a 2-0 lead they would never relinquish en route to a 5-1 Yankee win that [...]
So that Ricky Romero is a pretty good pitcher, huh?
After allowing a shocking leadoff walk to Derek Jeter (not to worry, he grounded out in each of his three remaining at-bats), Romero got a sharp line-out from Nick Swisher — one of the only Yankees hitting [...]
The Blue Jays torched A.J. Burnett for eight runs on eight hits, with six of those hits coming in a ridiculous seven-run fifth inning that included six doubles (tying a Major League record). In a season of disappointingly poor outings — this was the seventh start Burnett has yielded [...]
The Toronto Blue Jays (54-51, 4th in AL East, 11.5 GB) come to Yankees Stadium for a three-game set against the Yankees (66-38, 1st in AL East; 1 GA) starting tonight, and while many fans are undoubtedly anticipating this weekend’s four-game showdown with Boston, this set with the Jays is [...]
The Yankees look to bounce back from a lackluster series against the Mariners this past week with a stronger performance against the Toronto Blue Jays. The last time these two teams met they were heading in different directions. The Blue Jays were surging, prompting some baseball fans to ask if the team was [...]
Remember everything I said about the Toronto Blue Jays’ pitching before the series started? Well, it was even better than advertised. Over the first 30 innings of the three-game set between the Yanks and Jays, Toronto allowed the Yankees just three runs. That’s a 0.90 ERA.
Brandon Morrow [...]
Andy Pettitte came to play a day after the Yankees got trounced by Toronto, but 7 2/3 stellar innings of two run, 10-strikeout ball — not to mention 5 1/3 of scoreless work out of the bullpen — wasn’t enough to overcome the unwelcome continuing return of Worst Offense [...]
Hate to say I told you so, but the Toronto Blue Jays basically did exactly what I expected them to last night, as they slugged multiple home runs and shut the Yankee offense down with great starting pitching in a 6-1 victory at the Rogers Centre.
Lousy game [...]
The second-place Yankees (34-20) head to Toronto for a three-game set against the surprising third-place Blue Jays (31-24) this weekend. This is the first time in 2010 that the teams are meeting, which is slightly odd considering that the Yankees have already faced Baltimore nine times, Boston eight times and [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Brand bc on Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- http://2804lasela.wordpress.com/ on TYA Predictions: Bold predictions for 2012
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees