Oh boy! The Yanks get to face the Toronto Annoyings of Annoyingville during the last official weekend of summer™ (though it obviously goes through September 21st, and oftentimes the weather stays pleasant even into October, many still consider Labor Day weekend the end of summer. Not me, though.) for [...]
Raise your hand if you’re getting tired of losing to Toronto. I know I am. With a 6-3 victory, the Blue Jays have now beaten the Yankees seven times this year, more than every other team in baseball. Tampa Bay is second with six wins against New York. The [...]
After being on the receiving end of Toronto home run after home run for a good portion of the 10 games the two teams had played thus far, the Yankees finally flexed a little muscle of their own, pumping five home runs on their way to an 11-5 [...]
The Yankees head to Canada to play the Toronto Extra Base Hits for the fourth of six times this season. I for one am not looking forward to this series at all. Toronto is 5-4 against the Yankees in 2010 and has basically blown the Yankees out of the [...]
Some news and notes before we get to the recap of a rare Yankee win on a Fox broadcast. Javier Vazquez is apparently suffering through a dead arm period. The Yankees are saying this is a minor issue that will require only fewer bullpen sessions to heal. If that’s the case then [...]
My seats to this one were in the third row of section 202 in the right field bleachers. My friends were running late getting out of work, so the game started before we could take our seats. We were walking toward the entrance to the bleachers beneath the train tracks when the crowd roared, [...]
So that Ricky Romero is a pretty good pitcher, huh?
After allowing a shocking leadoff walk to Derek Jeter (not to worry, he grounded out in each of his three remaining at-bats), Romero got a sharp line-out from Nick Swisher — one of the only Yankees hitting [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Christina on Game Thread: Angels versus Yankees, Saturday July 14th
- walkfit platinum reviews on The TYA staff on the Yankees’ television and radio broadcast teams
- essentialtexting.com on Open Thread | Game 3 | Detroit Tigers vs. New York Yankees | Sunday, April 3, 2011
- www25.tok2.com on Sabermetrics Doesn’t Have A Monopoly on Not-Stupid: Mike Trout is the AL MVP
- グッチ 財布 on Sunday Links-Joba’s Timetable, Comparing eras, Pineda
- raspberry ketone diet 1200 on Sabermetrics Doesn’t Have A Monopoly on Not-Stupid: Mike Trout is the AL MVP
- Free riot codes on Off-Topic
- Fran on The Great Subway Race
- sleeping bag hand Orientation on What about Austin Romine?
- camping stove heat diffuser on What about Austin Romine?
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees