I’ll admit I’m a bit unhealthily obsessed with the way the Yankees play baseball at Fenway Park, although I’m pretty sure it’s par for the course for most Yankee fanatics. Maybe it’s because every time the Yankees play the Sox at Fenway on the Saturday afternoon game on Fox [...]
Two-and-sixteen last season. That is [...]
Robinson Cano has had a fantastic bounceback season after a putrid 2008. While I still find myself periodically tearing my hair out after way too many first-pitch swings, the approach seems to mostly be working for him — a career-high 25 home runs (one of which came last night via [...]
I had an interesting discussion with a friend of mine yesterday, about how the regular season itself essentially used to function as the playoffs, with the two best teams in each league battling it out [...]
At the end of today’s action, Baltimore, who is already losing to Boston 3-0 in the 2nd inning and clearly has no chance of coming back, will have gone 2-16 against the Red Sox in 2009. Two and sixteen!
Thank you, Orioles. That’s some stellar ballplaying right there.
Is it too much to ask for a seven-game sweep this week? Obviously we’re bound to lose at least one of these games, but the way the Yankees have been playing, they really should go 6-1, and honestly, I’ll be pretty disappointed if they don’t go 7-0, because you know the Red Sox absolutely would [...]
Great win last night; let’s hope they can close the series out this afternoon. Additionally, we need the damn White Sox to get their acts together and grab a game away from Boston tonight, especially since (a) you know if the White Sox get swept they will end up taking at least one game from [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- related web site on The Great Subway Race
- get your lover back on Contact Us
- Dorothy Silvan on Pineda’s Torn Labrum, or Does the lemon law apply to baseball?
- tao of badass on Open Thread | Game 3 | Detroit Tigers vs. New York Yankees | Sunday, April 3, 2011
- tube launch review on Why Has Attendance Fallen Year-To-Year?
- Evon Znidarsic on Teixeira MRI Update, Babe Ruth Pitching In Pinstripes, And Jeter’s Gift Baskets
- Sacramento PC Repair on Yanks finally sign non-Yankee free agent in Russell Martin
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees