The Yankees have had the best record in baseball for most of the Summer. That kind of performance will get you acknowledged as the best team in your league 100% of the time, but it would be unwise for the Yankees and their fans to get complacent. For most of the season the Texas Rangers [...]
I hate this question. However, it’s an inevitable one that baseball fans will continue to ask because until you know who your team’s postseason opponent is there isn’t really much else one can do aside from debate whether one team would be “preferable” to the other.
The reason I hate this question is because there’s [...]
For the second straight evening the Yankees won a 12-4 laugher against the Rangers, although unlike Tuesday night it didn’t get that way until midway through the game. The Rangers actually held two leads in the early going, but the Yankees battled back, and were able to add seven more runs to the 5-4 [...]
Nothing soothes the nerves quite like a good old-fashioned blowout.
Despite fooling most of the American League this season, the Yankees are apparently on to Alexi Ogando‘s chicanery, as they knocked him around for six runs in a mere 1 2/3 innings en route to a 12-4 blowout of the Rangers. This [...]
The Yankees and Rangers meet for the third and final time of the 2011 season tonight, squaring off for a three-game set in the Bronx. The Yankees have won four out of the six games the two teams have played thus far.
Texas is 7-5 in June, and started the month out with five straight [...]
As you may have guessed from the title, the Yanks showcased some serious moxie during last night’s bout only to ultimately taste the bitter pangs of defeat. Let’s see if we can briefly relive that exhausting experience one more time.
Just as the old (and slightly obvious) baseball adage states, the outcome of the game generally [...]
It’s only appropriate to quote a cliché Sterling-ism. “The Grandyman can, ohh, the Grandyman can!” Curtis smashed two booming homeruns. The first shot [...]
This weekend, the Yankees and Rangers meet for the second of three times this season — this is the Bombers’ only trip to Texas — with nearly identical pitching match-ups as the two teams’ first three-game set.
The Rangers enter this series with perhaps slightly less swagger than they did the Bronx three weeks ago, [...]
In a game that saw four collective blown leads, the Yankees outlasted the Rangers 6-5 (in an ESPN Sunday Night Marathon Heartbreaker, no less!) on the strength of three more timely long balls and a huge go-ahead base hit.
This one started somewhat strangely, with CC Sabathia uncharacteristically giving up a two-run [...]
Why did the Texas Rangers even bother pursuing Cliff Lee this past offseason?
It turns out the Rangers have plenty of solid southpaws of their own, as Derek Holland followed Matt Harrison‘s eight-inning, one-earned-run performance with an outing better than his final line (7.2 IP, 8H, 5ER, 2BB, 5K, [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
- related web site on The Great Subway Race
- get your lover back on Contact Us
- Dorothy Silvan on Pineda’s Torn Labrum, or Does the lemon law apply to baseball?
- tao of badass on Open Thread | Game 3 | Detroit Tigers vs. New York Yankees | Sunday, April 3, 2011
- tube launch review on Why Has Attendance Fallen Year-To-Year?
- Evon Znidarsic on Teixeira MRI Update, Babe Ruth Pitching In Pinstripes, And Jeter’s Gift Baskets
- Sacramento PC Repair on Yanks finally sign non-Yankee free agent in Russell Martin
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees