Here’s the rotation for the first week of exhibition games (via PA).
Wednesday at Toronto: Brett Tomko
Thursday vs. Tampa: Phil Hughes
Friday at Minnesota: Ian Kennedy
Saturday vs. Minnesota: Joba Chamberlain
From the AP we hear that Derek Jeter’s got a sore hamstring that will hinder him from running today. He’ll resume running tomorrow and doesn’t expect to miss any significant time.
Also, Edwar Ramirez apparently shut down his bullpen session due to “right shoulder tendinitis.” He’ll be examined by the team’s doctor on Monday. [...]
Chad Jennings has one of the best roundups of Yankee pitching that I’ve ever read. He looked at every pitcher heading into camp this weekend and speculates on their role following spring training. The highlights:
In camp to make the kind of impression that could accelerate his climb through the system.
Catchers and pitchers report to camp today and Chad Jennings has a great writeup on the pitchers that will be in attendance. He does a particularly good job in speculating where each player will ultimately end up (e.g. roles, level).
Based on recent reports that I’ve read, including CJ’s assessment, I feel as though [...]
PA informs us that three more prospects, J.B. Cox (RHP), George Kontos (RHP) and Kanekoa Texeira (RHP), have been added to the list of non-roster invitees (they’ll be in camp come spring training).
With spring training now approaching, we can start to get get a feel for the answers and solutions to the questions facing the Yankees in 2009. Although this club is probably the strongest that the Yankees have had in the last few years, there are still plenty of issues that they will need to resolve [...]
The Yankees have a lot of good young relief pitchers. They also have a strong core of experienced major league relief pitchers. At the end of last season, it seemed like we were headed toward a spring training battle royale to figure out who the Yankees would carry in the bullpen. As a minor [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- essentialtexting.com on Open Thread | Game 3 | Detroit Tigers vs. New York Yankees | Sunday, April 3, 2011
- www25.tok2.com on Sabermetrics Doesn’t Have A Monopoly on Not-Stupid: Mike Trout is the AL MVP
- グッチ 財布 on Sunday Links-Joba’s Timetable, Comparing eras, Pineda
- raspberry ketone diet 1200 on Sabermetrics Doesn’t Have A Monopoly on Not-Stupid: Mike Trout is the AL MVP
- Free riot codes on Off-Topic
- Fran on The Great Subway Race
- sleeping bag hand Orientation on What about Austin Romine?
- camping stove heat diffuser on What about Austin Romine?
- 手機殼 on The Yankees’ Standing In The AL East Right Now
- 手機外殼 on The Yankees’ Standing In The AL East Right Now
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees