In the least surprising loss of the season, the Yankees fell to the Mariners 6-0 on the strength of eight more shutout innings from Felix Hernandez. Meanwhile, A.J. Burnett coughed up six earned runs to the worst-hitting team in Major League Baseball.
Hernandez’s season line against the [...]
And so the thinkable has happened: Yankeeist’s beloved Nick Johnson, a.k.a Nick the Stick a.k.a. Nick the Walk will be spending significant time on the disabled list, out until sometime in July at the earliest.
The Yankees were shutout for the second time in three games, losing to the Tigers 6-0 on Thursday afternoon and also losing only their second series of the year, three games to one.
Loyal readers will recall the analysis we did just before the season began of how the Yankees have fared at Fenway Park since 2003. And even loyaler (probably not a word) readers will remember that I despise having to watch the Yankees play the Red Sox at Fenway Park [...]
The Yankees lost for the third time in four games yesterday, falling to the Angels 8-4. Things started out well enough, and dreams of a 4-2 west coast road trip (along with a 4-2 record vs. the Los Annoying Annoyings of Annoyanceland) started dancing in my head after the [...]
I didn’t see a minute of the third and final game between the Yankees and A’s this afternoon and I’m glad I didn’t have to waste my time, as the A’s snapped the Yankees’ six-game win streak with a 4-2 win. This game had foregone conclusion written all over [...]
Apparently winning a series at Fenway Park in April for the first time since 1975 wasn’t enough, as last night they picked up [...]
My dad is the best man in the history of the world. I know everyone says that about their dads, but he really is the greatest. He’s also the reason I’m the ravenous Yankee fan I am today as well as why I’ve been incredibly fortunate to attend roughly [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- essentialtexting.com on Open Thread | Game 3 | Detroit Tigers vs. New York Yankees | Sunday, April 3, 2011
- www25.tok2.com on Sabermetrics Doesn’t Have A Monopoly on Not-Stupid: Mike Trout is the AL MVP
- グッチ 財布 on Sunday Links-Joba’s Timetable, Comparing eras, Pineda
- raspberry ketone diet 1200 on Sabermetrics Doesn’t Have A Monopoly on Not-Stupid: Mike Trout is the AL MVP
- Free riot codes on Off-Topic
- Fran on The Great Subway Race
- sleeping bag hand Orientation on What about Austin Romine?
- camping stove heat diffuser on What about Austin Romine?
- 手機殼 on The Yankees’ Standing In The AL East Right Now
- 手機外殼 on The Yankees’ Standing In The AL East Right Now
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees