Whoa, wasn’t expecting this. I’d submitted my Alex Rodriguez power outage piece to Fangraphs last week, the day before I published it on Yankeeist. As I hadn’t heard anything back, I assumed they decided not to go with it.
Well apparently they liked it, because now it’s [...]
My friends at River Ave. Blues have been kind enough to provide a bully pulpit platform for me to explain Why The Wave Doesn’t Belong at Yankee Stadium, so please head on over there and check my guest post out.
The RAB guys — in addition to being [...]
On Monday morning TYU’s Moshe Mandel and I had an interesting back-and-forth that began on Twitter and spilled over to e-mail. The crux of our discussion was Moshe’s initial contention that Greg Cohen of Sliding Into Home “probably shouldn’t be blogging” for his “gutless bitch” comment re: Javy [...]
[image title="large_Phillies-Yankees" size="full" id="15113" align="center" linkto="full" ]
Last week, I wrote a post about aversive racism in sports analysis. In the post, I provided an example in the perceived effort levels of Dustin Pedroia and Robinson Cano, and suggested that it is almost impossible for us to judge whether a player cares and [...]
And thankfully, it’s to our collective benefit. For you see, as if routinely spilling thousands of words educating us in on the intricacies of advanced statistics, discovering that Derek Jeter has more power to right than the best player in baseball and the most comprehensive analysis of [...]
While last week’s interviewees, Bronx Banter and RLYW, represented the founding fathers of the Yankee blogosphere, today I bring you the gentlemen behind the most popular and arguably most authoritative Yankee blog running today: River Ave. Blues.
Simply put, if you’re a web-savvy Yankee fan you almost [...]
Still hungover with joy from the Yankees’ wonderful sweep of the Twins but feel like you might die waiting for Friday to roll around? Here’s some stellar Yankee postseason content and analysis from the usual suspects:
Not too long ago, RAB made an excellent case for re-signing Hideki Matsui, a free-agent at the end of the season. The argument boiled down to two main points. 1) The Yankee offense would suffer without a proper DH, and 2) Matsui is one of the very best [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- many dresses are especially for wedding or for other events2 on Chuck Johnson on Chase Whitley
- Brand bc on Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- http://2804lasela.wordpress.com/ on TYA Predictions: Bold predictions for 2012
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees