Yesterday, Ken Davidoff of Newsday floated out six options the Yankees could employ to improve the rotation. Let’s take a look and make some comments.
His first option was trading for Felix Hernandez. He knows it’s not going to happen. We know it’s not going to happen. Let’s just move [...]
A big part of the success of the 2011 Yankees is due to Brian Cashman, Billy Eppler, and the rest of the organization finding the proverbial diamonds in the rough to fill roster holes. To borrow from Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, the Yankees took a trip to the Island of Misfit Toys and came [...]
Per Susan Slusser of the San Francisco Chronicle, the Yankees were among the teams who have attended several of Rich Harden’s recent starts, including his dominant outing last night against Toronto. With Freddy Garcia on the DL, and question marks abounding in Bartolo Colon, AJ Burnett, Phil Hughes, and Ivan Nova, Harden does [...]
Shortly after I put up yesterday afternoon’s post examining the Yankees’ potential free agent pitching acquisitions, news broke on two of them. Rich Harden has apparently agreed to terms with the Rangers on a one-year, $7.5 million deal (with an $11.5 million option) pending a physical.
This initially [...]
Brian kind of looks like Lee Harvey Oswald, doesn’t he? Anyway, a few potential Yankee targets went off the board late last night, and some deals are close that may affect others. Here’s a recap of Wednesday’s events:
-The Rays acquired closer Rafael Soriano from the Braves in exchange for Jesse [...]
From Ken Rosenthal:
The Rangers are putting their savings from the Kevin Millwood trade to good use.
Free-agent right-hander Rich Harden is close to signing a one-year contract with the Rangers, according to a major-league source.
The deal, valued at $7.5 million according to published reports, qualifies as one of the biggest surprises of [...]
A recent post by Tyler Kepner in the New York Times Bats blog kicks around the idea that the Yanks could be looking at one of the many high-upside starters available this off season. He writes:
Ben Sheets, Rich Harden and Erik Bedard have all been top-of-the-rotation starters in the recent [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Christina on Game Thread: Angels versus Yankees, Saturday July 14th
- walkfit platinum reviews on The TYA staff on the Yankees’ television and radio broadcast teams
- essentialtexting.com on Open Thread | Game 3 | Detroit Tigers vs. New York Yankees | Sunday, April 3, 2011
- www25.tok2.com on Sabermetrics Doesn’t Have A Monopoly on Not-Stupid: Mike Trout is the AL MVP
- グッチ 財布 on Sunday Links-Joba’s Timetable, Comparing eras, Pineda
- raspberry ketone diet 1200 on Sabermetrics Doesn’t Have A Monopoly on Not-Stupid: Mike Trout is the AL MVP
- Free riot codes on Off-Topic
- Fran on The Great Subway Race
- sleeping bag hand Orientation on What about Austin Romine?
- camping stove heat diffuser on What about Austin Romine?
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees