If you hop into the proverbial Wayback Machine with me, you’ll see I wrote this post a little over two years ago about the 2010 version of the team. As we’re on the edge of the season, let’s take a look at the current incarnation of the Yankees and see what makes each [...]
Once again, it’s time for us to take the baseball equivalent of a blind taste test. So far this offseason one of these two players has generated a lot of mandatory contract talk out of Yankee fans, while the other player hasn’t. Both will be available as free-agents in the next two seasons. The general [...]
In a development that gave Joe Girardi visions of the 2011 season, Derek Jeter was scratched from today’s lineup with an injured calf. The 38-year-old shortstop missed nearly a month last season with a calf injury, but in the other leg. Though Girardi says he is only being cautious, Jeter is not expected [...]
One way or another, the Yankees are going to lose an outfielder in the next year or two and the decision on which one could be made by this time next year. Nick Swisher‘s contract is up at the end of the year and given his performance, he may be “too rich” for [...]
Recently a lot has been made about how the Yankees will get their 2014 payroll below $189 million. The logic of avoiding onerous luxury taxes in the future is sound and no Yankee fan in his right mind should complain about a team that will be competing with only a $189 million budget. But [...]
We’re finally days away from Spring Training. Soon enough, the waiting will be over and we’ll be able to watch REAL LIVE BASEBALL (shameless plug time: if you’re in the NYC metro area, you should totally come to this). But, before we get to that, let’s take another look at some run scoring [...]
ESPN reporter, Buster Olney tweeted more about the Yankees ongoing effort to trade beloved starting pitcher AJ Burnett last night. The front office has been in contact with the Pirates, and is most notably interested in right fielder Garrett Jones. Though they’re willing to pay for $25 to $27 million of [...]
As I write this, Eli Manning and the New York Giants are celebrating their fourth Super Bowl Championship as a franchise, and their second in the last five Super Bowl games. I’m four Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPAs and a shot of Dewar’s White Label deep. I’m walking on an absolute cloud. But [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Brand bc on Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- http://2804lasela.wordpress.com/ on TYA Predictions: Bold predictions for 2012
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition