Nick Swisher will be manning right field this evening for the first time in what seems like a lifetime (likely due to the lifetime’s worth of errors and miscues by made by Raul Ibanez and Eduardo Nunez in the outfield) – weather permitting, of course. Andy Pettitte will toe the rubber against the [...]
On Sunday, Nick Swisher exited the Yankee game against the Tigers after tweaking his hamstring on a swing. He stayed in to take a walk, but was removed by Joe Girardi and Steve Donahue after reaching first base, still in apparent discomfort. Now, via Bryan Hoch (h/t RAB, [...]
(The following is being syndicated from An A-Blog for A-Rod)
The fun part about small sample sizes is the room for interpretation they leave when analyzing a player’s numbers and trying to identify what he’s doing right or wrong. It’s pretty easy to look at a full season’s worth of [...]
In the last few days, both Alex and Steve have touched on Eduardo Nunez making the transition to the outfield and how it could affect the outfield going forward. They’ve given some support to the idea, though I wouldn’t say either has given the it a glowing [...]
As the Highlanders squared off against the Red Sox this afternoon, Ivan Nova did his best impression of Smoky Joe Wood. His final line was 6.0 innings, 7 hits, 2 runs, and 5 strikeouts. Out of 3 starts, he has now won 3 games, thanks to a continuous barrage of run support for [...]
Back in October, I wrote an article on the possibilities for the 2012 lineup. I enjoy writing posts like that, but that one was probably the most negatively received piece I’ve written since I started writing on the Internet. So what am I going to do? Revisit it, of course. The [...]
The Yankees made their way over to the Miami Marlin’s ballpark this afternoon, but not before a mandatory workout in Tampa. After Joba Chamberlain’s negligent injury last week, the team’s coaching staff felt it was important to speak to all players about the perils of trampoline jumping. Mick Kelleher was quoted saying, “Jumping on trampolines [...]
Last week I had some fun putting the career statistics of Nick Swisher and Curtis Granderson side by side on screen, without identifying who the players were. Since this is still the pre-season and meaty topics are running short, I figure I’ll replicate this formula, at least once more. Below [...]
Less than a week ago, Nick Swisher found himself out of a game for tightness in his left groin. Yesterday, again he was pulled, this time with tightness in his right groin. Now before you hit the panic switch, groin injuries are fairly common at this time of year, the point [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
- related web site on The Great Subway Race
- get your lover back on Contact Us
- Dorothy Silvan on Pineda’s Torn Labrum, or Does the lemon law apply to baseball?
- tao of badass on Open Thread | Game 3 | Detroit Tigers vs. New York Yankees | Sunday, April 3, 2011
- tube launch review on Why Has Attendance Fallen Year-To-Year?
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees