Yes, this is going to be another post about the Curtis Granderson trade. I don’t yet know what the lineup will look like tonight, but Granderson did not start the past few nights against left handed pitchers. We’ve also gotten news that Granderson and hitting coach Kevin Long will work to completely reform the [...]
Sometime this afternoon the Yankees will officially announce that they have acquired Lance Berkman from the Astros for Mark Melancon and Jimmy Paredes. In a separate deal, the Yankees traded for the Indians’ Austin Kearns for a player to be named later, who will [...]
Mark Feinsand of the New York Daily News ran a piece today in which he graded the Yankees. I’m going to tell you which ones I agree and disagree with.
Let’s just get the ones I agree with out of the way. I agree with Mo’s, Andy’s, Gardner’s, CC’s, Marte’s, Rodriguez’s, Thames’s, Vazquez’s, Burnett’s, [...]
I’ve written about trade stuff a lot lately, including the last two days, and as there are no concrete rumors (oxy moron?) in MLB right now and I’m writing these posts before the 10 PM games to get myself some extra sleep, so I thought I’d focus on something else on field: how far the [...]
The noodle-bat Mariners came to Yankee Stadium last week and took two out of three on the strength of spectacular starting pitching from two of the best pitchers in baseball, Cliff Lee and Felix Hernandez.
Unfortunately for the Yankees they are going to have to face both [...]
Yesterday, Steve posted his thoughts on the Yankee first half, so I thought I’d follow suit.
In general, the team has done very well. They’ve got the best record in baseball as of now and this comes despite some injuries and general inconsistency. Despite injuries to their Opening Day DH, Nick Johnson, and CF, [...]
Now that the Yankees are more than halfway through their schedule it is a good time to take a look at what has worked and what hasn’t. This much is irrefutable: the team is good. The Yankees have the best record in baseball, and only Tampa Bay has outscored its opponents more. But [...]
“The Yankees are not confident Nick Johnson will be back and sound this year and may consider No. 2 type hitters in trade. [...]
Via Jon Heyman of Sports Illustrated, we learn that the Yankees are currently unsure as to whether or not Nick Johnson, signed in the offseason to be the team’s DH, will return this season. This, of course, isn’t a surprise when you consider Johnson’s checkered health history. Heyman goes on to add that the [...]
While waiting for the Yankee-Twin game to resume last night (which obviously didn’t end up happening) I caught some highlights from the Cardinals game on MLB Network and it reminded me that the Yankees may or may not have been pursuing Matt Holliday this past offseason. This [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- essentialtexting.com on Open Thread | Game 3 | Detroit Tigers vs. New York Yankees | Sunday, April 3, 2011
- www25.tok2.com on Sabermetrics Doesn’t Have A Monopoly on Not-Stupid: Mike Trout is the AL MVP
- グッチ 財布 on Sunday Links-Joba’s Timetable, Comparing eras, Pineda
- raspberry ketone diet 1200 on Sabermetrics Doesn’t Have A Monopoly on Not-Stupid: Mike Trout is the AL MVP
- Free riot codes on Off-Topic
- Fran on The Great Subway Race
- sleeping bag hand Orientation on What about Austin Romine?
- camping stove heat diffuser on What about Austin Romine?
- 手機殼 on The Yankees’ Standing In The AL East Right Now
- 手機外殼 on The Yankees’ Standing In The AL East Right Now
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees