The big baseball news of the day is Matt Kemp‘s 8-year $160 million extension with the bankrupt Dodgers, which will keep one of baseball’s most talented players off the market for the foreseeable future. Mike Axisa wrote about the potential implications of this extension for future roster decisions, such as resigning
So, the Dodgers filed for bankruptcy yesterday. Immediately, this doesn’t really have much of an impact of the Yankees and I’m not nearly well versed enough to understand the nuances and intricacies of bankruptcy and finance and all that stuff, so let’s just pretend for a second that the Dodgers were going to have a [...]
Every season I’ve one this blogging thing, I’ve done a six part series on which players–one from each team–are going to be worth watching this year. Sometimes it’s a hot shot prospect, sometimes it’s a veteran looking to reclaim past glory, sometimes it’s just a guy I like. I’ll start, as I always do, in [...]
Photo courtesy of daylife.com
The Los Angeles Dodgers are not happy with Matt Kemp and everyone knows it. Kemp has been criticized in the media. Kemp has been criticized by Larry Bowa. Kemp has been criticized by the front office. Kemp has been benched by Joe Torre for games at [...]
Below is the latest post from sometime Yankeeist contributor Joe Montesano. He previously wrote about Curtis Granderson near the end of Spring Training.
During the offseason prior to 2009, the Yankees were in the midst of spending three times the GDP of Peru on three players: CC [...]
After Robinson Cano’s disappointing 2008 season, over the winter months, there was much ado about trading Cano to the Dodgers. Chad Billingsley and Clayton Kershaw were two names that were often thrown around as the Yankees were said to be open to dealing Cano, but would only do so for high-ceiling [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- many dresses are especially for wedding or for other events2 on Chuck Johnson on Chase Whitley
- Brand bc on Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- http://2804lasela.wordpress.com/ on TYA Predictions: Bold predictions for 2012
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees