-Derek Jeter has ditched his ‘no-stride’ batting stance that Kevin Long worked with him on this spring after just 7 games in the regular season. While I understand its tough to change something he’s done since little league, Long wanted him to change his stance for [...]
Via a tweet from ESPN’s Buster Olney, our original suspicions were confirmed. The Yankees will not be adding Manny Ramirez this off-season.
Heard this: The Yankees have no interest in signing Manny Ramirez. Jorge Posada will be the full-time DH, and they have three OFers lined up
That makes all the sense in the [...]
Just a few notes and some commentary for Christmas Eve Day Morning:
–The Yankees are “internally discussing Manny Ramirez. As far as discussions go, I can imagine this one went something like this:
Yankee Front Office Guy 1: “Hey wouldn’t it be funny if we signed Manny?”
YFOG 2: “LOL TOTALLY!”
There’s no [...]
This is a discussion that I had with a number of people on Twitter last night and garnered some strong reactions. With the Dodgers in a bit of turmoil and having had some success with Manny suspended, it is conceivable that a team could steal Manny Ramirez at a low cost in terms of prospects. [...]
From the AP:
An appeals court ruled Wednesday that federal agents were wrong to seize the infamous drug list and samples of 104 Major League Baseball players who allegedly tested positive for performance-enhancing drugs in 2003.In a 9-2 vote, the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals agreed with three lower court judges who chastised [...]
Michael Schmidt at the NY Times has the story. Apparently, both David Ortiz and Manny Ramirez were on the same list that A-Rod was on in 2003.
The information about Ramirez and Ortiz emerged through interviews with multiple lawyers and others connected to the pending litigation. The lawyers spoke anonymously because the testing information [...]
Mlb.com is reporting that Manny Ramirez has tested positive for performance-enhancing drugs, and will be suspended for 50 games. I’m sure we’ll be hearing all about this on ESPN for the next few months. I’m sure there will be a lot of denials and accusations, and Manny will deny having taken steroids in the [...]
“It just takes one guy to bring an entire team down, and that’s exactly what was happening,” Papelbon said, according to the magazine. “Once we saw that, we weren’t afraid to get rid of him. It’s like cancer. That’s what he was. Cancer. He had to go. It [stunk], but that was [...]
Driveline Mechanics used a compilation of projections to compare possible 2009 seasons for the Yankees current group of outfielders and Manny Ramirez. They come to the conclusion that Nick Swisher is a much better bet than Xavier Nady to have a productive season in right field. More surprisingly, however, is the comparison between Swisher [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
- related web site on The Great Subway Race
- get your lover back on Contact Us
- Dorothy Silvan on Pineda’s Torn Labrum, or Does the lemon law apply to baseball?
- tao of badass on Open Thread | Game 3 | Detroit Tigers vs. New York Yankees | Sunday, April 3, 2011
- tube launch review on Why Has Attendance Fallen Year-To-Year?
- Evon Znidarsic on Teixeira MRI Update, Babe Ruth Pitching In Pinstripes, And Jeter’s Gift Baskets
- Sacramento PC Repair on Yanks finally sign non-Yankee free agent in Russell Martin
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees