Spring Training means many things. It means the snow is melting (well, mostly). It means I have a non-political reason to pay attention to what goes in in Arizona and Florida. It means, above all things, hope and hype. We know all about the former and the mythology that goes along with it. Perhaps mythology [...]
However, Zduriencik will not even initiate a conversation. He is adamant that he is not shopping or trading Hernandez. And unless he is posturing — few GMs [...]
From Marc Carig:
Right-hander Sergio Mitre, the scheduled starter, woke up on Sunday with what he described as soreness and stiffness in his left oblique area. It was near the same muscle that he strained last season, an injury that landed him in on the disabled list for about a month.
-Wonderful piece by Jack Curry, walking you through the signing of Manny Banuelos. This is the first one of its sort I’ve seen, filling in many of the blanks on his background, how they found him, and what they liked so much about him. We still don’t know what his signing bonus was, [...]
Yesterday’s Spring Training game against the Boston Red Sox allowed me to get my first glimpse of Manny Banuelos in game action, and it was hard not to come away impressed. Overall, Banuelos threw 2 scoreless innings, striking out 3 and allowing a double and a walk. He faced a lineup that was mostly major [...]
The following was inspired by this tweet from Moshe:
People wouldn’t give Nova for Liriano? Madness.
To hug or not to hug–that is the question:
Whether ’tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous growing pains
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles
Yesterday, I posted a piece musing on whether or not Mark Buehrle and/or Chris Carpenter would be come available during the season and whether or not the Yankees should be interested in trading for either one. For the purpose of this post, let’s assume they both are available and the Yankees are interested in [...]
Readers of this blog are for the most part die hard Yankee fans, and as such should be familiar with the stories of the top two Yankee pitching prospects Dellin Betances and Manny Banuelos. Dellin is a kid born in Manhattan, that played in Brooklyn’s Grand Street Campus and was drafted in 2006. Manny was [...]
In a report that should come as little surprise, Mark Fiensand of the Daily News has added a bit of clarity to questions regarding the Yankee rotation. Killer B prospects Dellin Betances and Manny Banelos aren’t in the mix or the starting rotation. He writes:
“Betances and Banuelos aren’t earning spots in the [...]
For all thirty teams in the Majors, this week marks the real beginning of 2011. Each team will report to its respective base camp in either Arizona or Florida, the players will dust off their equipment, ready themselves to run, stretch, throw, hit, and finally play a game, even if it’s not meaningful in the [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Brand bc on Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- http://2804lasela.wordpress.com/ on TYA Predictions: Bold predictions for 2012
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees