That seems to conflict with what Jayson Stark wrote earlier, when he said that the Rockies still want “three sure-thing young players, including [...]
With the news that the Rockies would consider moving Ubaldo Jimenez and that their opening asking price for the Yankees were the team’s top three prospects — Jesus Montero, Manny Banuelos and Dellin Betances, along with young starter Ivan Nova — I’ve had [...]
Let’s keep the Mania going and punch Ubaldo Jimenez into one of my favorite tools in all of the baseball internet land: the the Trade Value Calculator from Beyond the Boxscore.
When we punch Ubaldo into there–using his current fWAR and splitting his salary in half for simplicity’s sake–while incorporating the [...]
Yesterday, Baseball America revealed its midseason Top 50 Prospects list, and three Yankees made the cut. Jesus Montero, #3 on the preseason list, fell slightly to #8. Manny Banuelos, #41 on the old list, rose to #13. Dellin Betances jumped from 43 to 26. Gary Sanchez was another faller, beginning the season ranked #30 and [...]
It’s about time to take a look at how the Yankees’ top pitching prospects, Manny Banuelos, Dellin Betances, and Andrew Brackman, have performed so far this season. All 3 guys are coming off strong 2010 seasons, and are looking to sustain that momentum and continue to improve their prospect statuses.
Manny Banuelos: Despite being slowed by blister [...]
Note: Be sure to read Sean’s Minor League Update in case you missed it.
UPDATE, 5:00pm: It’s been one heck of an injury-riddled day in Yankeeland, as word has come through that Manny Banuelos is joining Betances on the DL, suffering from what is also believed to be a blister issue, [...]
This is the April Fool’s post I wrote, which was scrapped when the Pettitte idea came up. As a bonus, here is the one I did last year on Cablevision dropping YES before the season, as well as the one from two seasons ago about the Red Sox acquiring Hanley Ramirez.
This is the last of the Questions for 2011 series and it’ll be pretty brief. I’m not going to look much on the macro level, just at a few key players.
Slade Heathcott: We saw patience from Heathcott in 2010–.101 IsoD–but his IsoP was under .100 and that’s not good. So the [...]
I was able to watch the whole Spring Training game last night and I thought I’d drop a few thoughts about the game, mostly just about two players.
Bartolo Colon looked good. Damn good. If we’re going to go with this whole start-by-start, then as of right now, he’s clearly got a [...]
Ken Rosenthal passes along an interesting lil’ tidbit from former Padres and current Arizona Diamondbacks GM Kevin Towers. If this was a quote from an anonymous scout I would just call it one man’s opinion and not give it a second look, but Towers is well known in baseball circles for his expertise on pitching. [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
- related web site on The Great Subway Race
- get your lover back on Contact Us
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees