Earlier this week the Miami Marlins gutted their team, sending several star players north of the border to the Toronto Blue Jays. The main additions to the Blue Jays through this trade were Jose Reyes, Josh Johnson and Mark Buehrle. Since then the Jays have also signed
Thanks for all of your submissions, folks. Please keep them coming; we’ll certainly address each email as quickly as possible! To submit a question, simply click the “Contact Us” tab under the site’s banner and send us your thoughts. Today’s question involves some serious offseason roster reconstruction.
“Everybody has accepted that Derek Jeter’s [...]
The following is a guest post from TYA reader Sam Menzin. Sam plays baseball at Swarthmore College, and has interned with a Major League Baseball team as well as a baseball agency, dealing with arbitration research and preparation. Sam can be reached at smenzin at gmail dot com.
This mailbag question comes courtesy of longtime reader Frank:
This morning I read that Epstein has made it known that the Sox will be “active” at the deadline. I think the Yanks will block any trade that involves a pitcher, especially a reliever, and I don’t see Epstein getting anything more than a 4 or [...]
Lucky for me, it would appear that the Yankees have “zero interest in Carlos Zambrano. I cannot say how happy this makes me. Zambrano’s performance is “meh” and his contract is awful–avoid at all costs. They apparently prefer lefties and/or rentals. The LHP rentals listed in the article–Paul Mahalom,
I’m not going to spend a whole lot of time with tonight’s recap. Frankly, there isn’t a much to say at this point. The Yanks enjoyed another fine pitching performance but still managed to lose thanks to some very timely non-hits. The lone run came in the bottom of third on a Mark [...]
While driving home from my girlfriend’s on Sunday night, I flipped on WFAN after I got tired of the shuffle button. The host, Adam the Bull I believe, was discussing the fact that Jose Reyes‘ contract will expire after this season. He mentioned that there is a relatively large segment of Mets fans [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
- related web site on The Great Subway Race
- get your lover back on Contact Us
- Dorothy Silvan on Pineda’s Torn Labrum, or Does the lemon law apply to baseball?
- tao of badass on Open Thread | Game 3 | Detroit Tigers vs. New York Yankees | Sunday, April 3, 2011
- tube launch review on Why Has Attendance Fallen Year-To-Year?
- Evon Znidarsic on Teixeira MRI Update, Babe Ruth Pitching In Pinstripes, And Jeter’s Gift Baskets
- Sacramento PC Repair on Yanks finally sign non-Yankee free agent in Russell Martin
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees