Believe it or not, it’s been half a year since the Yankees played a real baseball game. Back on October 6th, the Yankees sent rookie pitcher Ivan Nova against the Tiger’s 2011 breakout pitcher Doug Fister. It all ended in yet another Jose Valverde obnoxious save, a 3-2 loss [...]
Four years ago, the big story in baseball for a while was that Johan Santana was going to the Yankees. The best pitcher in the league for the past half-decade was on the market and the Yankees had the pieces to make a deal. Joba Chamberlain, Phil Hughes, Austin Jackson, and [...]
The AL Cy Young award ceased to be a contest roughly in August when it became clear that Justin Verlander was on his way to a dominant season. There was no longer talk about if he would win the Cy Young, but whether or not he would add the MVP to his credentials [...]
Ah, the weirdness of having home field advantage through the first two rounds of the playoffs locked up despite still having regular season games to play while your two primary division rivals duke it out for the Wild Card.
James Shields had his way with the Yankees for seemingly the 8,000th time, coming [...]
With Phil Hughes a late scratch, Hector Noesi pitched admirably in his first career MLB start, throwing 2 2/3 innings of two-run pitch-limited ball, making one mistake to Desmond Jennings, who clubbed a go-ahead two-run home run in the third after the Yankees had taken a surprising 1-0 lead [...]
The Yankees kick off their last 10 games of the season with four against the Rays this week, three against Boston this weekend and three more with the Rays next Monday through Wednesday, before the ALDS kicks off on Friday, September 30.
This week’s set was initially supposed to be a two-gamer, but rain has [...]
Let’s get nuts.
Apparently the Rays are thinking about dealing right handed pitcher James Shields. Ken Rosenthal, however, says that an offseason deal is more likely. Let’s first assume that Shields will be available and that, even though we haven’t heard anything, the Yankees are interested. Honestly, why wouldn’t they be? Shields [...]
CC Sabathia. What else is there to say?
On an afternoon in which James Shields was just as good, matching zero for zero, Sabathia got the better of his fellow AL East ace, hurling a 1-0 complete game shutout with nine strikeouts to secure the series victory against Tampa Bay [...]
Alex Rodriguez hit two home runs off James Shields, and the Yankee offense finally broke through the five-run ceiling it had been operating under for much of the last few weeks, beating the Rays 6-2 to snap a six-game losing streak.
Ivan Nova was decent, only giving up [...]
The Yankees jumped on James Shields early, knocking the enigmatic righty around for five runs in the first inning on their way to an 8-3 win over Tampa Bay. Believe it or not the Yankees actually do have one other five-run first inning under their belts this [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- essentialtexting.com on Open Thread | Game 3 | Detroit Tigers vs. New York Yankees | Sunday, April 3, 2011
- www25.tok2.com on Sabermetrics Doesn’t Have A Monopoly on Not-Stupid: Mike Trout is the AL MVP
- グッチ 財布 on Sunday Links-Joba’s Timetable, Comparing eras, Pineda
- raspberry ketone diet 1200 on Sabermetrics Doesn’t Have A Monopoly on Not-Stupid: Mike Trout is the AL MVP
- Free riot codes on Off-Topic
- Fran on The Great Subway Race
- sleeping bag hand Orientation on What about Austin Romine?
- camping stove heat diffuser on What about Austin Romine?
- 手機殼 on The Yankees’ Standing In The AL East Right Now
- 手機外殼 on The Yankees’ Standing In The AL East Right Now
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees