The Yankees are in the desert for a three-game set starting tonight against the franchise that beat them in seven games in the heartbreaking 2001 World Series. The 2010 Diamondbacks are obviously a completely different ballclub, but it’s hard not to think about a trip to Phoenix without dredging [...]
Mark Teixeira hit his first grand slam as a New York Yankee en route to a 4-0 win over the Mets, as the 2010 Subway Series ended in a draw for the sixth time. The Yankees’ win combined with another Tampa Bay loss gave the Yankees sole possession [...]
Hisanori Takahashi shut the Yankees down for the second straight time, tossing six shutout innings, as the Bombers fell to the Mets 4-0. Javier Vazquez notched another solid outing, throwing seven innings of one-run ball, but given the Yankees’ latest offensive malaise that would wind up being [...]
A month ago I would’ve expected this to have been a cakewalk, but as mentioned on Monday, the Mets are [...]
The Yankees were owned by a total scrub pitcher for the second straight night, falling to Kyle Kendrick and the Phillies 7-1 in New York’s second straight lackluster effort. I’m trying not to get too bent out of shape over the loss — hey, offensive slump or not, [...]
I thought the Yankees faced Roy Halladay on Tuesday night, not yesterday.
Somehow old man Jamie Moyer completely stifled the Yankee offense with his “devastating” array of slow-pitch garbage, limiting the Bombers to two runs (both on solo home runs from Robinson Cano and Jorge Posada) [...]
The Yankees incredibly got to Roy Halladay for six earned runs en route to an 8-3 victory over the Philadelphia Phillies on Tuesday evening. Halladay was shockingly ineffective against the team he has pretty much owned more than any pitcher owns any other [...]
The Philadelphia Phillies return to Yankee Stadium tonight for the first time since losing the 2009 World Series to the Yankees in Game 6 last November 4.
The two teams have of course added and subtracted a wide variety of players from their rosters since that time, although most [...]
I am attending tonight’s game, and in an absurdly bizarre twist of fate, happened to be at the Stadium [...]
For what it’s worth, I’ve never been much of a fan of Interleague Play, let alone six absurdly hyped-up regular season games against a severely mismanaged crosstown National League baseball club that solely exist to help the Daily News and the Post sell newspapers.
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Brand bc on Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- http://2804lasela.wordpress.com/ on TYA Predictions: Bold predictions for 2012
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees