The Yankees probably have just enough starting pitching right now to make the postseason. They have 3 starters who should give them reasonably good performance and a few options who could surprise out of the last two slots, which should give them enough to contend for a playoff spot on the strength of [...]
Word came from Ken Rosenthal this morning that the Yankees were talking to the Astros about a possible trade for Jeff Keppinger, to which my initial reaction was “why?” but upon closer inspection it may make some sense given the current abysmal state of the Yankee bench.
The Yankees won 9-5 on Sunday, completing the sweep of the sad Houston Astros this weekend and pulling into a tie with the Tampa Bay Rays for both first place in the AL East and the best record in baseball.
The Yankees appeared to be on their way to [...]
Don’t have time for a full recap this morning, but as you presumably already know the Yanks dumped the Astros 9-3 Saturday afternoon on the strength of two home runs by Derek Jeter and a grand slam from Jorge Posada. Phil Hughes looks to complete the sweep at 1:05pm today.
The Yankees disposed of the Astros 4-3 in what was easily the fastest game I’ve ever been to — as Mariano Rivera threw the last pitch of the night to ring up Jason Michaels, the clock barely struck 9:30pm. A Yankee game that was over before 10pm? [...]
I am attending tonight’s game, and in an absurdly bizarre twist of fate, happened to be at the Stadium [...]
The Houston Astros and Ivan Rodriguez have agreed to a 1-year deal worth $1.5 million. Pudge, who will start for the Astros (I guess J.R. Towles still isn’t ready), could possibly make another $1.5 million in bonus incentives.
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Brand bc on Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- http://2804lasela.wordpress.com/ on TYA Predictions: Bold predictions for 2012
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees