The Yankees extended their win streak to an impressive eight games. Despite injuries to Nick Swisher, Andy Pettitte and Alex Rodriguez, the Yankees are the hottest team in baseball at just the right time. The best action happened in the 7th inning. Jose Bautista proved my long-held suspicion that he’s [...]
It also happened to be hit out of the park by the wrong team. In the fourth inning of last night’s game, Kevin Kouzmanoff sent a two-run shot out of the park. The ball sounded like a no-doubter coming off [...]
My seats to this one were in the third row of section 202 in the right field bleachers. My friends were running late getting out of work, so the game started before we could take our seats. We were walking toward the entrance to the bleachers beneath the train tracks when the crowd roared, [...]
This one was closer than the score makes it look. Javier Vazquez came out on fire. He got through 4 scoreless innings on only 37 pitches. Then, it all fell apart. He gave up 3 runs in the 5th and then 2 more in the 6th, including a 2 run blast to
Starting to get tired of having to write game recaps involving the bullpen betraying the team.
Of course, the ‘pen may not have even had a chance to cough up the lead had Home Run Javy Vazquez not given up five earned runs in a mere three innings pitched, [...]
I didn’t see a single inning of this game (as much as I love the Yankees, yesterday evening was perfect drinking-beers-on-your-buddy’s-roof weather), but of course still obsessively followed along via BlackBerry.
Derek Jeter drove in a season-high four runs on the strength of a huge game-tying two-run home run and [...]
The Yankees lost for the third time in four games yesterday, falling to the Angels 8-4. Things started out well enough, and dreams of a 4-2 west coast road trip (along with a 4-2 record vs. the Los Annoying Annoyings of Annoyanceland) started dancing in my head after the [...]
Larry mentioned in his post this morning that I’m currently in the Bay Area. I have family here and we have a tradition of getting together when the Yankees play the A’s. I’m going to the game tonight, and I was in a position to watch all of last night’s game, on
I ended up staying up for more of last night’s game than I had expected to; opting to get some shuteye near the midway point. Once A-Rod hit that no-doubt three-run blast to put the Yankees up 6-0 in the fifth I felt pretty good about the team’s chances of [...]
Yankeeist favorite Ben Sheets is off to a decent start with Oakland, picking up his first win of the season last night on the strength of six scoreless innings. Sheets has a 2.65 ERA (although an unsightly 5.71 xFIP) over three starts.
It’s obviously too early to [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Brand bc on Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- http://2804lasela.wordpress.com/ on TYA Predictions: Bold predictions for 2012
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees