The Yankees extended their win streak to an impressive eight games. Despite injuries to Nick Swisher, Andy Pettitte and Alex Rodriguez, the Yankees are the hottest team in baseball at just the right time. The best action happened in the 7th inning. Jose Bautista proved my long-held suspicion that he’s [...]
Brandon Morrow didn’t get to leave much of a lasting impression in his last start of the season, as the Yankees got to the flamethrower — who, surprisingly, seemed to be relying mostly on off-speed stuff yesterday — for five runs over a mere three innings en route to [...]
In Monday’s A’s series preview I wrote “Sabathia should dominate the A’s lineup and I expect the big man to come through once again in this contest.” Obviously this was far from a bold proclamation, but nevertheless it feels good to be validated. And it [...]
The Yankees beat the A’s 4-3 Wednesday night, and in doing so not only secured a series victory — with a sweep a possibility tomorrow afternoon — but picked up their fifth straight win, marking their first five-plus win stretch since mid-July, a streak that also coincidentally included
Not to toot our own horns, but prior to tonight’s game both MJR and I had a feeling the Yankees would end up getting to Trevor Cahill, after Matt of Matt on Earth fame expressed some consternation over the team having to face the pitcher with the second-lowest [...]
A day after a contest that saw 30 combined hits and 21 runs scored, the Yankees and White Sox engaged in a classic pitcher’s duel, with the Yankees emerging victorious 2-1. If you’d told me prior to this [...]
Feels like it’s been a while since we’ve seen a good old-fashioned 2004-2007 Yankees-style 12-9 slugfest, eh?
This may have been one of the craziest games of the year. Not only did the Yankees jump out to 6-1 and 10-5 leads and in both instances neither lead ended up [...]
The Yankees managed to punt the one game they absolutely had to find a way to win this weekend, falling to the White Sox 9-4. For their troubles, they get to face John Danks and Gavin Floyd the next two days. Goody.
What else is there to [...]
Raise your hand if you’re getting tired of losing to Toronto. I know I am. With a 6-3 victory, the Blue Jays have now beaten the Yankees seven times this year, more than every other team in baseball. Tampa Bay is second with six wins against New York. The [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- http://2804lasela.wordpress.com/ on TYA Predictions: Bold predictions for 2012
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
- related web site on The Great Subway Race
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees