Yesterday, Rob Neyer had a few things to say about the Yankees’ handling of Pat Venditte. Venditte, as you know, is the ambidextrous pitcher twice drafted by the Yankees. After dominating A-ball hitters, he was recently promoted to Double A Trenton. Venditte is 25 years old and rarely cracks 90 mph on his fastball when [...]
- As you probably know by now, yesterday’s Yankee win combined with the Rays finally losing last night in extra innings means that the Yankees are tied for first place again until the outcome of this afternoon’s Rays-Twins matinee, at which point they will head into tomorrow’s [...]
Here are a few quick items regarding the team’s roster:
Damaso Marte’s shoulder is feeling better after being described as “cranky” earlier in the week. By playing yesterday, Jorge Posada proved his neck is fine and should not be an issue going forward. Nick Johnson, who is now two days removed from [...]
I had just posted something else, when I noticed this ridiculous article by Jayson Stark. He spends thousands of words glorifying the moves Boston made this offseason, while saying that the Yankees just threw money at their problems.
“For $423 million, the Yankees obviously got some nice pieces,” said one scout. “But in terms [...]
Alex Rodriguez will still headline ESPN’s upcoming WBC ads and news segments. He’ll be joined by Derek Jeter (USA), Ichiro Suzuki (Japan) and… Jorge Cantu (Mexico). All four will be central to ESPN’s coverage.
For the last few days, ESPN analysts Rob Neyer, Steve Phillips, Buster Olney, and Jayson Stark have been running a player draft whereby each of the four had to fill a 25 man roster with a 40 million dollar cap. The results are fairly interesting, particularly when considering the order in which the players [...]
From Awful Announcing:
Of course the ESPN schedule is only through July, and that could change, but prepare yourself for a good number of NL Central games this coming season. Here’s the team breakdown….
Mets, Dodgers, Twins, White Sox, Braves- 10
Angels, Phillies, Yankees, Red Sox- 9
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
- related web site on The Great Subway Race
- get your lover back on Contact Us
- Dorothy Silvan on Pineda’s Torn Labrum, or Does the lemon law apply to baseball?
- tao of badass on Open Thread | Game 3 | Detroit Tigers vs. New York Yankees | Sunday, April 3, 2011
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees