There’s been a lot of chatter about the selection of Miguel Cabrera as MVP over Mike Trout. Make no mistake, Trout is and will be the better player. In fact, if his first season is any indication, the dude may be the next Willie Mays or pre-injury Mickey Mantle. That’s [...]
Yesterday may have been a tough loss for the Yankees, but at least we watched some good baseball. Today, Hiroki Kuroda takes the mound for his first time as a Yankee, against Derek Jeter‘s favorite opposing pitcher, David Price. The new Yankee pitcher gave the Dodger’s a 3.07 ERA [...]
The Yankees capped off the 2011 regular season by getting swept on the road for the first time all year — and swept for only the third time all season — as the Tampa Bay Rays came storming back from a 7-0 deficit to win 8-7 in extra innings. The loss was the Yankees’ [...]
What a difference a year makes, at least as far as the Yankees facing elite AL East southpaws goes.
In 2010, Jon Lester started against the Yankees 4 times and threw 25.1 innings of 6-run ball, and the Red Sox won three of his four starts.
In 2011, Jon Lester has also started [...]
I missed this one, so this’ll be a quickie. Despite going eight innings and striking out seven, CC Sabathia gave up a career-high five home runs (all of the solo variety) as the Yankees fell to David Price and the Rays by a score of 5-1. While it’s always strange [...]
First Bartolo Colon. Then Freddy Garcia. Less than a week after putting together back-to-back mediocre starts against the Blue Jays and prompting a fresh round of questioning as to whether the Yankees will be able to continue to count on their improbable contributions, Garcia followed Colon’s lead with a beauty of [...]
The Yanks topped the Rays 5-4 in a see-saw match on Saturday afternoon, and while the win was of utmost importance for a team that had flailed about for much of the past week, Derek Jeter‘s 3,000th hit — a game-tying solo home run off David Price — was [...]
For the second game in a row the Yankees were able to tag an elite American League lefthanded starter to jump out to an early lead, only to see their starter give it right back. The Yankees delightfully hung five runs on David Price, the majority of which came on yet another home [...]
This one doesn’t even deserve a snappy title. Staked to a 2-0 lead on a Marcus Thames two-run bomb off David Price in the second, CC Sabathia clearly didn’t have his best stuff, laboring through 5 1/3 innings, his shortest outing since lasting only five on May [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Brand bc on Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- http://2804lasela.wordpress.com/ on TYA Predictions: Bold predictions for 2012
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees