I’m going to keep this brief because it’s a subject I’ve touched on many times.
If you do not like advanced stats–and if you don’t, you probably aren’t reading this blog–that’s fine with me. I’ll try to convince you of their superiority, but if you don’t agree, I can’t force you to do anything [...]
A few weeks ago we were approached by the excellent Mike Sielski of The Wall Street Journal for our general opinions on various aspects of the television and radio broadcast teams presently covering the Yankees. Unfortunately, due to space restrictions, none of our answers ended up making it into Mike’s article, but he was [...]
I know this particular bit of news is a few days old, but since I hadn’t gotten a chance to comment on it and it’s an otherwise slow Friday baseball morning in January, I wanted to add my voice to the chorus of those who will miss David Cone [...]
Bob Klapisch of Northjersey.com (aka The Bergen Record) has the news. After being hinted at by the lovely and charming Phil Mushnick of the NY Post last week, it now appears the two sides have parted ways. Here’s the report:
David Cone: Say YES. It appears Cone’s short but brilliant run [...]
Hard not to feel good about your team’s chances of winning with 2 outs in the bottom of the 9th, bases empty and Mariano Rivera on the mound protecting a one-run lead. Two pitches later the Mariners stole away a victory. Frustrating as it was to watch — it seems like these kinds of things [...]
The inability of the Yanks to sell their high priced seats and luxury boxes goes from embarrassing to comical. David Cone is now calling potential clients on prerecorded voicemails and making live calls as well, trying to get those expensive items sold.
“Fortunately, I am the soft-sell guy,” Cone told The Post.
“I meet [...]
I am seriously beginning to wonder whether Joe Torre has ever read the book that has his name on it. In the book, Joe claims that he was unaware of the fact that some of his players were juicing. The Daily News points out the following statements from David Cone:
But in “The Yankee [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Christina on Game Thread: Angels versus Yankees, Saturday July 14th
- walkfit platinum reviews on The TYA staff on the Yankees’ television and radio broadcast teams
- essentialtexting.com on Open Thread | Game 3 | Detroit Tigers vs. New York Yankees | Sunday, April 3, 2011
- www25.tok2.com on Sabermetrics Doesn’t Have A Monopoly on Not-Stupid: Mike Trout is the AL MVP
- グッチ 財布 on Sunday Links-Joba’s Timetable, Comparing eras, Pineda
- raspberry ketone diet 1200 on Sabermetrics Doesn’t Have A Monopoly on Not-Stupid: Mike Trout is the AL MVP
- Free riot codes on Off-Topic
- Fran on The Great Subway Race
- sleeping bag hand Orientation on What about Austin Romine?
- camping stove heat diffuser on What about Austin Romine?
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees