Two solo home runs by Ty Wigginton, one by Chris Iannetta and a sac fly by Todd Helton had the Rockies ahead of the Yankees 4-3 after the top of the 6th inning. However, one inning after battling back to tie the score on a Nick Swisher two-run bomb [...]
Ubaldo Jimenez settled down after a slightly wild first inning Friday night, ultimately throwing seven strong innings and yielding only two runs on four hits as the Rockies beat the Yankees 4-2. A.J.Burnett got touched up for one run in each of the 2nd through 5th innings, and that picket fence wound [...]
The last time the Yanks and Rox faced off was during the 2007 season in Colorado, culminating in the Rockies administering an incredibly frustrating sweep that dropped the Yankees to 35-35 on the season, and a whopping 10.5 games out of first place. Of course, that entire stretch of road Interleague games that season did [...]
I turned this one off in the 4th and hit the sack after Javier Vazquez gave up the lead as a result of yet another Adam LaRoche RBI base hit (speaking of which, I am totally on board with NoMaas’ plot to bring LaRoche to New York. [...]
As we enter the last week of the 2009 season, there are only two undecided playoff spots: the winner of the AL Central, and the National League wild card. Despite being only 2 games behind the Rockies, a lot would have to go right for Atlanta this week, who have [...]
Just a quick item on the day. The Rockies have signed Russ Ortiz. Last week, Ortiz opted out of his minor-league contract with the Yankees and will join a Colorado club which has also signed our old friend, Jason Giambi. When the Yankees traded for Nick Swisher, a lot of fans were [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- related web site on The Great Subway Race
- get your lover back on Contact Us
- Dorothy Silvan on Pineda’s Torn Labrum, or Does the lemon law apply to baseball?
- tao of badass on Open Thread | Game 3 | Detroit Tigers vs. New York Yankees | Sunday, April 3, 2011
- tube launch review on Why Has Attendance Fallen Year-To-Year?
- Evon Znidarsic on Teixeira MRI Update, Babe Ruth Pitching In Pinstripes, And Jeter’s Gift Baskets
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees