[image title="BASEBALL/" size="full" id="15503" align="center" linkto="full" ]
Mike Silva spoke to Chad Jennings last night, and Jennings suggested that the Chan-Ho Park addition could result in Alfredo Aceves beginning the year in the minors. Here’s how:
Rivera, Robertson, Marte, Joba/Hughes, and Park. I would put Aceves as a lock, but what if Melancon [...]
Peter Abraham, who is leaving the Journal News and the popular Lohud Yankees blog to jump to the Boston Globe, has finally anounced his replacement. Say what you will about Pete-Abe’s hatred of Alex Rodriguez and Patriot fandom, but the access and coverage he provided is unmatched. Pete-Abe, whose departure will leave a large (perhaps [...]
Chad Jennings, on the ball as always, gives us a long list of updates from Mark Newman. We’ve got good news from Kevin Russo, Sergio Mitre and Dellin Betances, but bad news that neither Jairo Heredia or Bradley Suttle are close to making their 2009 debuts.
I’ll let you read it. The most interesting [...]
Chad Jennings checks in with the list of Yankees that are on WBC provisional rosters, as well as his thoughts on their participation/opting out. The list of players:
Kai Liu and Zhenwang Zhang
Chad Jennings reported that the Yankees released lefty pitcher Angel Reyes today. There was a time when Reyes was considered the top lefty in our system, but times have changed with guys like Mike Dunn,Wilkins De La Rosa, Phil Coke, and Jeremy Bleich.
Reyes had excellent stuff, but has been plagued for two years [...]
Chad Jennings has one of the best roundups of Yankee pitching that I’ve ever read. He looked at every pitcher heading into camp this weekend and speculates on their role following spring training. The highlights:
In camp to make the kind of impression that could accelerate his climb through the system.
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
- related web site on The Great Subway Race
- get your lover back on Contact Us
- Dorothy Silvan on Pineda’s Torn Labrum, or Does the lemon law apply to baseball?
- tao of badass on Open Thread | Game 3 | Detroit Tigers vs. New York Yankees | Sunday, April 3, 2011
- tube launch review on Why Has Attendance Fallen Year-To-Year?
- Evon Znidarsic on Teixeira MRI Update, Babe Ruth Pitching In Pinstripes, And Jeter’s Gift Baskets
- Sacramento PC Repair on Yanks finally sign non-Yankee free agent in Russell Martin
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees