Since getting swept by Boston earlier this month, NY has come back with a vengeance and the National League has had to deal with it — they’ve won their last six series and have gone 14-4 in the process. It’s no wonder they lead the American League with a 46-31 record and trail only [...]
On Monday, I widened my scope on baseball and listed some players to watch for the NL West. Today, I’m gonna run down the not-too-highly-regarded National League Central Division. Despite producing a World Series winner recently–the 2006 Cardinals–fans, especially those of the AL East tend to think of the NL Central as one of [...]
After the Brewers’ recent choreographed HR celebration which featured Prince Fielder as a bowling ball (that’s not surprising) and his fellow teammates as bowling pins, people are once again debating celebratory antics in baseball. In fact, Steve over at WW decided to bring the Yankees into the fold with the following:
The Yankees, [...]
From Ken Rosenthal (FOX Sports):
The Yankees talked with the Brewers about trading for center fielder Mike Cameron before the Aug. 31 deadline for setting postseason rosters, but the teams did not get close to a deal, major-league sources say.
Cameron has long been a Yankees’ favorite, but the club did not want to [...]
This season, Melky Cabrera has been worth 0.7 WAR as a center fielder. He’s not hitting particularly well (wOBA is .326, second lowest in the AL) and his defense has been below average (UZR/150 of -6.9). He’s basically better than he was a year ago, but when you consider that Melky was worth 0.1 WAR [...]
From the Yankees’ website:
The Yankees moved Wednesday to bolster their Minor League depth chart, acquiring catcher and outfielder Eric Fryer from the Brewers for left-hander Chase Wright.
The 23-year-old Fryer played last season for the Class A West Virginia Power of the South Atlantic League, batting .335 (129-for-385) with 10 home runs and [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- many dresses are especially for wedding or for other events2 on Chuck Johnson on Chase Whitley
- Brand bc on Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- http://2804lasela.wordpress.com/ on TYA Predictions: Bold predictions for 2012
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees