I thought Yankees fans were savvy. I thought flags fly forever. I thought guys who play hurt and push themselves through injuries are applauded for their fortitude. So why are we booing the guy most responsible for our only championship [...]
On Wednesday, in his second start of the year, Javier Vazquez nibbled a bit too much and, when it was all said and done, the right-hander gave up four earned runs over 5 1/3 innings to the Angels. It wasn’t a bad start, by any means, but it wasn’t a good start either, [...]
From Ted Keith (SI):
In fact, there are only two questions remaining for the team with the best record in baseball: Will Alex Rodriguez finally show up in October after batting .143 with 18 strikeouts in his last 16 postseason games? And how long will it take Yankee fans to boo him this postseason [...]
Steve at Was Watching asked the following question, and I think it deserves some discussion:
There’s been some debate about how the Yankees fans should receive David Oritz in the Bronx for this current big series.
I suppose it depends on whether you went to the “People who live in glass houses…” school or [...]
As Alfredo Aceves trudged off the mound yesterday in his first poor moment in front of the Yankee Stadium crowd, some boos could be heard throughout the new ballpark. Aceves has been a rock for the Yankees, and some fans have credited him for spurring on the renaissance of the bullpen since early May. The [...]
Thank You for Smoking divx Last night, Alex Rodriguez had a fairly rough game. After an RBI single in the 1st, he grounded into a DP with the bases loaded to end the 3rd, struck out with one out and a runner at 3rd in the 6th, and K’d with a runner on [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Brand bc on Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- http://2804lasela.wordpress.com/ on TYA Predictions: Bold predictions for 2012
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees