“I’d like to see how smart Theo Epstein is with the Tampa Bay (Rays) payroll. You got Carl Crawford ’cause you paid more than anyone else, and that’s what makes you smarter? That’s why I like whipping their butt. It’s great, knowing those guys with the $205 million payroll are saying, ‘How the [...]
Note: Given the fact that a hurricane is expected to hit much of the east coast this weekend, bear in mind than at least one if not more of these games is likely to be washed out, so the probable pitchers, game times and even dates on which these games will be played on are [...]
The Yankees took care of business Sunday afternoon, topping the Orioles 4-2 to win this weekend’s four-game set, and also go a season-high 22 games over .500. Freddy Garcia turned in yet another strong performance, throwing 6 innings of six-strikeout, two-run ball.
O’s starter Jake Arrieta managed to wiggle out [...]
It would appear the Yankee offense took Friday’s unexpected two-run outing to heart, as they dropped seventeen runs on a season-high 24 hits on the Orioles in Game 2 of yesterday’s doubleheader, 12 of which came in the first inning — a new franchise record for runs scored in that frame — in a [...]
Now that’s more like it.
The Yankees roughed Chris Tillman up once again, getting the Oriole righty for 7 runs (five earned) in 4.1 innings and ultimately beating Baltimore 8-3 in Game 1 of today’s day-night doubleheader. This game represented a delightful turnaround after the Yankees were surprisingly shut down by
I missed most of tonight’s 4-2 loss, not tuning in until the bottom of the sixth, at which point I was absolutely baffled that Orioles starter Jeremy Guthrie was not only still pitching but hadn’t yet yielded a run. Mark Teixeira quickly changed that with his 29th home run of the season, [...]
The Bombers will conclude this month with a series against the beleaguered Baltimore Orioles. As Larry noted in his series preview, the O’s haven’t played particularly well for the majority of this season, and have been especially ineffective of late. The Yankees, on the other hand, are currently 20 games over .500, have averaged [...]
Given the disappointing month the Yankees have endured, victories like last night’s do wonders for the soul, as the Yankees rode eight extra-base hits — including three triples — to a 13-2 blowout of the Orioles. If there was anything to be disappointed about, it’s that
So this wasn’t quite “Yankees get shut down by rookie they’ve never faced before,” but it was pretty close, given that the Yankees managed to muster up one measly run against the Orioles across the first fourteen innings of this game.
Thankfully, the Yankees finally prevailed in the 15th — their first 15-plus inning game [...]
The Yanks and O’s meet for the third time this season, though the teams have only been able to play four of the six games they were previously scheduled for, with the Yankees taking all four contests. Unfortunately there’s rain in the forecast once again, and it’s possible tonight’s game will be rained out by [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Brand bc on Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- http://2804lasela.wordpress.com/ on TYA Predictions: Bold predictions for 2012
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees