Earlier this week, I posted the following comment regarding Aroldis Chapman:
I don’t think that he is worth 15 million let alone 50 million.
What do we know about him?
1. He pitched [...]
According to Frankie Piliere (FanHouse), the Aroldis Chapman Sweepstakes is an expensive one. Therefore, most mid-market teams will bow out of the proceedings, leaving the Red Sox and Yankees to battle it out for Chapman’s prized left arm. The situation seems pretty simple to me if this is the case, though. The Yankees [...]
According to Jose Arangure Jr. (ESPN), while attending yesterday’s game, Aroldis Chapman spoke with a few Yankees officials, including GM Brian Cashman. Arangure characterizes the meeting as a positive one, with “good conversations” between to the two parties. Hopefully, after Andy Pettitte notched his 16th postseason win, Aroldis was left dreaming of what could [...]
On Wednesday, Jorge Arangure Jr. reported that Aroldis Chapman, the prized Cuban prospect with serious stuff and a golden left arm, had arrived in New York to meet with officials from a number of Major League organizations, including the hated Red Sox and the beloved Yankees. However, on Friday, Arangure noted that Chapman’s [...]
From Jose Arangure Jr. (ESPN), we learn that prized Cuban prospect Aroldis Chapman is in New York today to meet with officials from several teams, including the Yankees. Arangure considers the Yankees and the Red Sox the primary suitors for Chapman and believes that he will receive a deal in the $40-60 million range [...]
-When I say ‘Joba Rules’, I mean it in the way he pitched last night, not referring to his innings limits. His final line looks just OK, but watching him pitch last night we saw Joba on top of his game. Good tempo, throwing strikes, fastball regularly touching 94-95 MPH. Unlike prior outings, most of [...]
Aroldis Chapman, the Cuban defector considered to be one of the top pitching prospects in the world, petitioned Major League Baseball for free-agency status recently and is likely only weeks from becoming a free agent, according to his agent.
Early Monday, Chapman’s representatives announced that the left-hander has established residency in Andorra, [...]
is reporting that Chapman is 26, not 21. Here’s the story:
The Yankees, who have been at the forefront of signing international pitchers, will have discussions about whether they should pursue [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Brand bc on Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- http://2804lasela.wordpress.com/ on TYA Predictions: Bold predictions for 2012
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees