Tonight at 8:05 pm EST, Jerome Williams of the Angels will face the Yankees in his first start of 2012. Despite playing for seven different major league organizations, he has never faced off against the Yankees. His long and winding career began as a first round pick in 1999, the 29th overall selection [...]
This afternoon, the Yankees will face off against the Angel’s newest starting pitcher, C.J. Wilson. The left hander has a career 3.57 ERA and finished 6th in the Cy Young ballot last year with a 2.94 ERA, 1.187 WHIP, 3.0 BB/9, and an 8.3 K/9. While much of his career was spent relieving, [...]
Friday night! Late night baseball (if you’re on the east coast that is). Let’s do it.
Today’s lineup (compliments of Baseballpress.com):
Win the series fellas!
Today’s lineups (compliments of BaseballPress.com)
We’re almost done with this series, which means baseball is coming back to us soon.
2010 ended the Anywhere Angels’ three year reign of terror on the AL West and saw the Texas Rangers ride a division title to a World Series berth, [...]
The Yankees lost to the Angels today, 3-5.
There is little to say about today’s game. The Yankees’ starting pitcher, Javier Vazquez (5 1/3 IP 6 H 4 ER 2 BB 4 K), was ineffective against the Angels, although his line might say otherwise (the bullpen, for the most part, kept the [...]
The Yankees took the second series of the year, two games to one, over the Tampa Bay Rays when they won today’s game 7-3 with some late runs and a “grind it out” type performance from starter A.J. Burnett.
Game One wasn’t all that great, as the Yankees lost 9-3. Javy Vazquez’s return [...]
Hey all. How are we on this Thursday afternoon? Please excuse the relatively abbreviated post today, but I had to hand in a big paper yesterday, but was unable to because of a car breakdown. Awesome. Anyway, let’s keep this mini-series rolling and turn the proverbial spotlight to the Left Coast and look at AL [...]
According to Jayson Stark of ESPN, the Angels are in “serious discussions” with free agent and former Yankee, Hideki Matsui. Buster Olney adds to the report, claiming that the Angels have offered Matsui a deal worth about $6.5M. If the Angels sign Matsui, he will ultimately assume the role once had by [...]
Lineups via LoHud:
Derek Jeter SS
Johnny Damon LF
Mark Teixeira 1B
Alex Rodriguez 3B
Jorge Posada C
Hideki Matsui DH
Robinson Cano 2B
Nick Swisher RF
Melky Cabrera CF
Pitching: LHP Andy Pettitte (1-0, 2.84 ERA in postseason)
Chone Figgins 3B
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- many dresses are especially for wedding or for other events2 on Chuck Johnson on Chase Whitley
- Brand bc on Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- http://2804lasela.wordpress.com/ on TYA Predictions: Bold predictions for 2012
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees