Per MLB’s Twitter feed, Game 1 of the ALDS between the Yankees and Twins starts at 8:37pm Eastern.
More game start time updates to come as we see ‘em.
Edited to Add (8:22pm): Mark Feinsand just Tweeted that Thursday’s Game 2 will start at 6:07pm Eastern. Better start honing those get-out-of-work-at-a-reasonable-time excuses.
The 2010 Yankees certainly had their chances to lock up home field advantage for the first two rounds of the playoffs, but a 13-17 run in September/October to close the season out ensured that that would not be the case. The Yankees lost to Boston 8-4 in the 162nd [...]
Now that the Yankees have finally secured their postseason berth, it’s time for rampant speculation regarding the Yankees’ rotation plans for the playoffs. Matt took a quick look last week and concluded that the Yankees would be best served going with a three-man rotation in the first round, which [...]
The Yankees (87-53, 1st place in the AL East, 2.5 GA) and Rangers (1st place in the AL West, 77-63, 7.5 GA) square off for the third and final time in the regular season this weekend in Texas, though the two teams may very well meet next month in the [...]
The first-place Yankees (69-42, 1.5 GA) are in Arlington tonight for the first time all year to play the AL West-leading Texas Rangers (64-47, 8 GA) for a two-game quickie. A lot has changed since the Yankees swept the Rangers at home during the second week of the season: Most [...]
From George King III (NY Post):
Members of MLB’s drug testing team might want to rent a room at Yankee Stadium.
For the second time in a week the testing team was at the Stadium last night collecting urine samples from two members of the Yankees and Angels after the Yankees’ 4-1 victory in [...]
As per RAB, Friday and Saturday night’s ALCS Game 1 and 2 will each start at 7:37pm.
Oddly enough, I kind of liked the slightly earlier start times in the ALDS. Even though 6:07pm interfered with a number of fans’ abilities to get out of work to catch the first pitch, it was also [...]
Still hungover with joy from the Yankees’ wonderful sweep of the Twins but feel like you might die waiting for Friday to roll around? Here’s some stellar Yankee postseason content and analysis from the usual suspects:
In a game that was far tighter than the final score indicated, the Yankees beat the Twins 4-1 in Game 3 of the 2009 American League Division Series, completing a three-game sweep and moving on to the American League Championship Series for the first time since 2004.
The Yankees [...]
Here are the lineups via LoHud:
Pitching: LHP Andy Pettitte (14-8, 4.16 ERA regular season)
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Brand bc on Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- http://2804lasela.wordpress.com/ on TYA Predictions: Bold predictions for 2012
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees