Nothing is official at the moment, but RAB recently reported that the Yankees do not expect Andy Pettitte to start the 2011 season with the team. Larry isn’t convinced that we’ve seen the last of All Day AP, but I’m less certain. [...]
After Brian Cashman’s contract ran out following the 2005 season, disgusted with the fractured and factioned way in which the Yankees baseball operations had been run, he insisted on complete autonomy regarding all personnel decisions were he to come back, and ultimately received it.
Or so we’ve all been [...]
Unless you’ve had your head in the sand, you’ve probably heard by now about [...]
While we have no idea how closely the Yankees were pursuing Jeff Francis, he’s apparently going to sign a one-year deal with the Royals. I took a look at Francis a month ago and concluded that he’d probably be a worthwhile gamble for the back end [...]
Despite being connected for much of the winter, I never thought the Yankees were particularly serious about signing Rafael Soriano, considering that he was not only bound to be cost-prohibitive, but would also cost the Yankees their first-round draft pick in a draft that [...]
I haven’t chimed in all that much on the Andy Pettitte saga, as there’s only so much speculating one can do about a man’s decision to continue to play baseball or stay home with his family, but the story in today’s Daily News compelled me to comment.
Yankeeist reader Wayne recently asked me to take a look at Jesus Montero, and though we’ve touched on Jesus here and there throughout the offseason, I realized that we haven’t done a thorough Yankeeist look at the Yankees’ most promising hitting prospect in ages, and so I’m [...]
News came several days ago that the Yankees have some interest in Brian Fuentes, and while I’m not particularly excited by the idea, let’s take a look to see if it makes any sense. Fuentes is said to be looking for
Justin Duchscherer has been linked to the Yankees several times during the last few seasons, and though there haven’t been any recent reports that the team has any interest (so far the A’s, Red Sox and Pirates have been the only teams mentioned in connection with the [...]
Word came this past Friday that the Yankees are apparently interested in the services of Bartolo Colon, who hasn’t pitched in the Majors since quitting on the White Sox in 2009 and who missed all of 2010.
Apparently Colon has [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- essentialtexting.com on Open Thread | Game 3 | Detroit Tigers vs. New York Yankees | Sunday, April 3, 2011
- www25.tok2.com on Sabermetrics Doesn’t Have A Monopoly on Not-Stupid: Mike Trout is the AL MVP
- グッチ 財布 on Sunday Links-Joba’s Timetable, Comparing eras, Pineda
- raspberry ketone diet 1200 on Sabermetrics Doesn’t Have A Monopoly on Not-Stupid: Mike Trout is the AL MVP
- Free riot codes on Off-Topic
- Fran on The Great Subway Race
- sleeping bag hand Orientation on What about Austin Romine?
- camping stove heat diffuser on What about Austin Romine?
- 手機殼 on The Yankees’ Standing In The AL East Right Now
- 手機外殼 on The Yankees’ Standing In The AL East Right Now
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees