Aside from Russell Martin and AJ Pierzynski, this year’s free agent market was completely bare of starting catchers. It made the Yankees’ decision to let Martin leave for Pittsburgh confusing. Francisco Cervelli and Chris Stewart are hardly starting-caliber catchers, and Austin Romine‘s health and ability are questionable. The team has stated [...]
The Yankees are the most successful team in Major League Baseball history; they’ve been to the World Series 40 times and won 27 titles. And because that history exists, we almost take it for granted. We know where it is;we know–to an extent–where it comes from; and we have hopes for where it will be [...]
Yesterday, the Mariners swooped in and traded for a player the Yankees had their eyes on when they acquired Michael Morse from the Nationals in a three team deal that sent John Jaso to the A’s and three players–A.J. Cole, Blake Treinen, and a player to be named later–to [...]
Over the last few days, there’s been a lot of talk about the Yankees trading for Justin Upton and how they don’t mind paying the prospect price, but are wary of picking up the three years and $38MM remaining on Upton’s contract. I’ve long said that a trade for Upton would [...]
Continuing our countdown today, we’ll be jumping into the Way Back Machine and travelling all the way to…2006. What happened with the number 34 in 2006? Well, one Mariano Rivera saved 34 games. Let’s briefly review Mo’s 2006.
He tallied a 1.80 ERA, tied (with 2010) for the fifth best mark of his career. [...]
Considering all the time we’ve spent dreaming up scenarios for his replacement, I haven’t had much time to actually reflect on Alex Rodriguez‘s second hip injury and upcoming surgery. My first reaction, of course, was disappointment. A-Rod is one of my favorite players of all time and I always get a lot of [...]
Want to hear three people ramble about the Yankees and their Hot Stove aspirations? Go no farther! Click here to listen to Stacey, Brien Jackson of It’s About the Money, and I discuss the third base situation, the catching situation, the pitching situation, and our mutual frustration regarding the lack of [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Brand bc on Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- http://2804lasela.wordpress.com/ on TYA Predictions: Bold predictions for 2012
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees