Ah, the White Sox. The team that perpetually seems to be just on the precipice, but doesn’t quite get there. Outside of a wretched 2007, the Sox have actually been one of the more competitive teams in the league since winning it all in 2005, but they seem to continually fall just short. This year [...]
It all started out so promising for Buck Showalter and his crew. After taking over for the beleaguered Orioles on August 3, 2010, Showalter guided the O’s to a 34-23 record over their final 57 games, and following several upgrades to the offense over the winter, the O’s looked to be on their [...]
Starting tonight the Yankees get three more games at home against another light-hitting American League counterpart, only this time instead of the second-worst offensive attack in the AL they get to face the team not only featuring the most execrable offense in the Major Leagues in the form of the Seattle Mariners, but currently in [...]
The A’s roll into town this weekend for the first of six games they’ll eventually have to play at Yankee Stadium this season. The Yankees already got the hard part out of the way, sweeping the A’s — who pitch to a 2.71 ERA/3.37 FIP at home and 3.61/3.77 marks on the road — on [...]
Apparently four games against one AL East foe wasn’t enough, as the Yankees embark on their second-straight four-gamer tonight in Tampa Bay (making it eight straight contests on turf for the Bombers), meeting up with the Rays for the third time this season. Fortunately for the Yanks, the Rays are coming off a big three-game [...]
The Yankees open the second half of the season with a four-gamer in Toronto, heading back up to Canada for the first time since April.
The Bombers are 5-3 against the Blue Jays this season, and only need four wins in their remaining 10 games against the Extra-Base Hits to exceed their 2010 win total [...]
Let’s start broadly here, before jumping into the pitchers the Yankees will face over the next three games in Cleveland.
As it stands, the Indians are 44-38, 0.5 games up on the Tigers for the lead in the American League Central, despite being just 5-5 in their last ten games. In their favor, though, [...]
The Yankees’ second-to-last Interleague set finds them facing former AL foe the Milwaukee Brewers this week at home. Since moving to the National League after the 1997 season, the Yankees have actually only faced the Brewers once in Interleague play, back in 2005 in Milwaukee. This was a surprise to me, as I’d thought the [...]
The last time the Yanks and Rox faced off was during the 2007 season in Colorado, culminating in the Rockies administering an incredibly frustrating sweep that dropped the Yankees to 35-35 on the season, and a whopping 10.5 games out of first place. Of course, that entire stretch of road Interleague games that season did [...]
The Yankees last faced the Reds in a 2008 set at Yankee Stadium, and the last time they were at Cincinnati was in 2003. Quite a bit has changed for the Reds, who spent every season over the last 10 years as a below-.500 team (though for the most part, one that could often rake) [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Brand bc on Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- http://2804lasela.wordpress.com/ on TYA Predictions: Bold predictions for 2012
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees