We get the pleasure of observing today’s games from the sidelines. At 5:37 PM EST, the Cardinals will take on the Braves in the first Wild Card playoff ever, and at 8:37 PM EST the Orioles will face the Rangers in the second Wild Card series. As exciting as it’ll be for fans of these [...]
It feels like just yesterday that the Yankees opened up this 2012 season with three consecutive losses in Tampa Bay. 159 games have flown by and this team is preparing for the final series against the once dangerous Red Sox. Yes, they’ve already claimed a postseason berth, but that’s only by technicality. Being a [...]
It’s been just three weeks since the Yankees last met the Red Sox. The Yanks have had their own struggles meanwhile, but nothing compared to that of the Red Sox. The fallout of what might as well been a failed Bobby Valentine mutiny not only included some terrible baseball play, but the team trading away [...]
It’s that time again, folks…Yankees vs. Red Sox time. This go-round, we get four games in three days, so don’t expect to get any sort of sleep this weekend. To get ready, as we’ve done before, I exchanged emails with friend of the blog Chip Buck who writes for
With a day off today after a sweep of the Braves, the Yankees will be getting some well-deserved rest. Tomorrow, they will continue their journey through the NL East by beginning a 3-game series against the Washington Nationals. While the Braves and the Mets are both having pretty good seasons, the Nats have been the [...]
So the 10 P.M. games start tonight. This stupid ritual. Sigh. Anyway, let’s get to it.
The most surprising thing about Oakland this year has been Josh Reddick. He was shipped over to the A’s by the Red Sox in exchange for Andrew Bailey. In a team leading 188 PAs, Reddick is hitting .272/.337/.527, [...]
The Yankees wrap up their six game homestand starting tonight by welcoming the Kansas City Royals into town for the first and only time this season. In the beginning of the month, the Yanks and Royals split four games in KC. Since then, the Royals have gone 7-6 against the Red Sox, White Sox, Orioles, [...]
Everyone’s favorite (defined liberally) late spring tradition, Interleague Play, start today as the Cincinnati Reds roll into the Bronx for the first time since June of 2008 (I was there!). The Reds come in at 19-18 after splitting a two game series with the Mets in Queens. The Reds were an “en vogue” [...]
The Yanks are north of the border today and tomorrow, playing the Blue Jays in Toronto for the first time this year. The Blue Jays are a bit different than they’ve been the last few years, at least coming into this series. The last few years, we’ve seen the Blue Jays rake, but [...]
For the third time this year, and the second time in Baltimore, the Yankees and Orioles will hook up for a matchup. However, this one’s a quick two-gamer before the Yanks fly up to Canada to take on the Jays for two games before coming home to host the Reds over the weekend.
When we [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
- related web site on The Great Subway Race
- get your lover back on Contact Us
- Dorothy Silvan on Pineda’s Torn Labrum, or Does the lemon law apply to baseball?
- tao of badass on Open Thread | Game 3 | Detroit Tigers vs. New York Yankees | Sunday, April 3, 2011
- tube launch review on Why Has Attendance Fallen Year-To-Year?
- Evon Znidarsic on Teixeira MRI Update, Babe Ruth Pitching In Pinstripes, And Jeter’s Gift Baskets
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees