Last night, Stacey, Brien from IIATMS, and I got together for the final IIATMS podcast of 2012. We started with a rousing discussion of the Power Rangers and the NWO and eventually found our way to steroids, grammar, and Fay Vincent. Oh, we also talked about the Yankees and what not. Click here [...]
We’ve got a real special treat for everyone this morning. Tristan over at The Cano Baseball Experience contacted me and after an email exchange, he asked me if I wanted to interview Jose Cano, father of Yankees’ second baseman Robinson Cano, about the CBE and his life in baseball. The questions, and most [...]
Today at 3 PM the Yankees and Red Sox renew their rivalry, both donning the same outfits they wore 100 years ago when Fenway Park opened. In honor of the first Yanks/Sox series of the year, Chip Buck of Firebrand of the American League and I exchanged questions about [...]
Over at Yankees Fans Unite, author fishjam25 had a lengthy interview with Charleston hitting coach Greg Colbrunn. There’s a lot about individual prospects, and organizational philosophy in there. Click here to read the whole thing; it’s definitely worth the time.
Good morning, everyone. Today, I’ve got something a little special for you. Over the weekend, I exchanged emails with Chip Buck from Fire Brand of the American League . After solving the mundane problems of world hunger and nuclear proliferation, we talked about the most pressing issue of all: baseball. Chip [...]
This morning, I talked with Butch Stearns over at the Pulse Network about the baseball goings on. We discussed the Terry Francona/Theo Epstein situation (comparing it to Brian Cashman/Joe Torre post-2007) and of course, the upcoming ALDS matchup between the Yankees and Tigers. Watch here and enjoy!
“ShoutEm: What are some of the highlights this year for the Yankees and their fans? [...]
Yesterday, I spent about 20 minutes with Butch Stearns of the Pulse Network. We talked about the Yankees’ historic offensive day on Thursday, briefly touched on Curtis Granderson and Jacoby Ellsbury, and the playoff rotations for both Boston and New York. You can watch the video here.
Marc Carig is the beat writer covering the Yankees for the Newark Star-Ledger, as well as a columnist for Baseball Prospectus. He also interacts with fans and other writers through his twitter account @Ledger_Yankees, and is one of the most accessible and engaging beat guys you will come across. He is well [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Brand bc on Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- http://2804lasela.wordpress.com/ on TYA Predictions: Bold predictions for 2012
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees