The Yankees kicked off their offseason with the re-signing of Hiroki Kuroda on Monday. The hot stove is officially warming up, and we’re going to see things really kick off the first week of December, when the GM meetings are held in Nashville. Surprisingly, we already have 20 new contracts this offseason. Be [...]
Last night, it came across the wire that the Yankees are among the teams interested in shortstop Stephen Drew. Drew is coming off a pretty ‘meh’ season, having hit .233/.309/.348 with a .291 wOBA and a 79 wRC+ in both Arizona and Oakland. As the MLBTR post says, Drew’s been battling a pretty [...]
(The following is being syndicated from An A-Blog for A-Rod. And yes, I know what I’m suggesting is borderline ludicrous. I’m on vacation and it popped into my head one morning while I was in the shower, so I ran with it.)
Admittedly this is me thinking out loud on [...]
Yesterday, we covered the possible left handed DH options for the Yankees in 2013, and today we’ll look at the right handed options.
I might have watched every game this year, but it’s still hard for me to remember exactly what kind of season Raul Ibanez had in 2012. Our most recent recollection was his three ridiculously well-timed homeruns in the playoffs. For the rest season, the left handed hitter had his good moments, but also [...]
It seems that we’ll be hearing a lot about one year deals over the next couple of months with the way the Yankees planned for next year’s budget . Thus far, Ichiro Suzuki, Raul Ibanez, Hiroki Kuroda, and Torii Hunter have all been linked to the team on [...]
(The following is being syndicated from An A-Blog for A-Rod)
Barring a a big-time unexpected swerve, the Yankees seem pretty well set in their plans to not add significant payroll this offseason as they try to address their team needs. They’ve engaged pretty much every older free agent from last [...]
Perhaps the title of this piece is misleading. I want to talk about something left and something right relating to the Yankee outfield, but it has to do with batting, not fielding. First, let’s talk about the “left” side of this equation: Raul Ibanez.
The Yankees have had preliminary discussions [...]
Let’s be realistic, the Yankees aren’t trading for Giancarlo Stanton, who’s probably the best young hitter in baseball, better than Mike Trout or Bryce Harper. He’s cheap, with four more years of team control, and he’s hit 93 homeruns before turning 23 years old. While I think the Yankees [...]
Over the last decade, over each progressive year, the media always finds a way to declare the Blue Jays a breakout team. Then the breakout never happens. Though they haven’t finished in last place since 2004, 1993 was their last season in the playoffs. Toronto entered 2012 with similar exuberant expectations, only to finish with [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
- related web site on The Great Subway Race
- get your lover back on Contact Us
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees