What a crazy playoffs. It started with some awful calls, then each of the Division Series going to 5 games, then a sweep of the Yankees, a 7 game NLCS that included a huge comeback from the Giants. Tonight, the red hot Giants try there to sweep Detroit and take home a championship.
Despite the loss for the Tigers last night, I still think they have the upper hand in this series. Their rotation has incredible depth, and I’m not sure how much longer the Giants can keep up this offensive luck. Here are tonight’s lineups.
The Yankee season is over, but why not watch the rest of the baseball season? We have a real treat of a pitching match up tonight, Justin Verlander against the great Barry Zito. That’s pretty one sided for the Tigers. The way the Giants have been playing lately, Verlander really should [...]
Scherzer is awful against lefty hitters. And that works out well because the Yankees have to win, Yankees have to hit, and the Yankees lineup is stacked with lefties. Honestly, if the team breaks out of an offensive slump today, there might actually be [...]
There’s a 7% chance the Yankees win the ALCS. That’s a pretty low numbers, but if you go game by game, the Yankees should have the upper hand tonight. With CC Sabathia on the mound against Max Scherzer, we all know who the better pitcher is. Pitching isn’t what’s hurt this [...]
“For the love of God, win the damn game!” – Stacey Gotsulias 10/16/12
No matter how the 2012 season ends for the New York Yankees, this will also stand out as the season when the newest crop of Yankee legends began to fade away, as all great athletes must eventually. This will be the season that saw Mariano Rivera and Derek Jeter both fall [...]
Who needs days off anyway? We’re right back to baseball after last night’s win over the Orioles, and now we get to watch Andy Pettitte face the Detroit Tigers in the ALCS. Here’s the lineup courtesy of LoHud.
Perhaps you’re saying it shouldn’t have come down to this, not the way our pitchers have thrown the ball. But when you really think about it, with all the injuries and slumps this team suffered, we’re playing with house money.
Blame the hitters if you’d like, but the Orioles have pitched their way to game [...]
Baltimore Orioles New York Yankees Nate McLouth, LF Derek Jeter, SS J.J. Hardy, SS Ichiro Suzuki, LF Chris Davis, RF Alex Rodriguez, DH Adam Jones, CF Robinson Cano, 2B Matt Wieters, C Nick Swisher, RF Jim Thome, DH Mark Teixeira, 1B Mark Reynolds, 1B Curtis Granderson, CF Ryan Flaherty, 2B Russell Martin, C Manny Machado, [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
- related web site on The Great Subway Race
- get your lover back on Contact Us
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees