During Joe Girardi’s WCBS pre-game interview with Suzyn Waldman, the Yankees’ manager talked about his lineup’s need for patience when facing White Sox lefty Francisco Liriano. The game plan was correct, but executing it proved to be easier said [...]
Can Hiroki Kuroda handle the pressure of New York? That was the question on the minds of many when the Yankees signed the 37-year old right hander during the offseason, but since then, Kuroda has proven that pinstripes suit [...]
Hiroki Kuroda’s signing was an afterthought. Coming on the same day as the team’s blockbuster trade for Michael Pineda, the news of Kuroda’s acquisition was met with a relative shrug of the shoulders followed by a litany of [...]
Note: Since this post was originally published, Joe Girardi made out a lineup along the lines of the recommendations below. I will take all the credit if it works out, but defer all blame to him should [...]
When Austin Jackson steps to the plate tonight in the bottom of the first inning, some Yankee fans might be surprised to see the centerfielder’s numbers. Jackson currently ranks third in batting average, on-base percentage and offensive bWAR, while [...]
The Boston Red Sox and Philadelphia Phillies are sellers? The Pittsburgh Pirates, Oakland Athletics, and Baltimore Orioles have all been aggressively trying to upgrade their rosters for a playoff push? When the second wild card was implemented, [...]
Replacement level is one of the underlying fundamentals of sabermetrics that many people struggle to grasp. Over the next few weeks, Yankee fans unfamiliar with the concept are going to get a crash course.
Even before breaking [...]
The Athletics were already the hottest team in baseball before the weekend series against the Yankees, but if the rest of the baseball world needed validation, a four game sweep of the Bronx Bombers should stamp Oakland [...]
Alex Rodriguez homered in the first inning of yesterday’s 10-8 loss versus the Angels, and the crowd cheered. With the winning run on first base in the bottom of the ninth, he popped out to end the game. [...]
In addition to defending his homerun derby crown tonight, Robinson Cano will lead a contingent of four Yankees in tomorrow’s All Star Game at Kauffman Stadium in Kansas City. Although that total is half the amount of Bronx Bombers [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
- related web site on The Great Subway Race
- get your lover back on Contact Us
- Dorothy Silvan on Pineda’s Torn Labrum, or Does the lemon law apply to baseball?
- tao of badass on Open Thread | Game 3 | Detroit Tigers vs. New York Yankees | Sunday, April 3, 2011
- tube launch review on Why Has Attendance Fallen Year-To-Year?
- Evon Znidarsic on Teixeira MRI Update, Babe Ruth Pitching In Pinstripes, And Jeter’s Gift Baskets
- Sacramento PC Repair on Yanks finally sign non-Yankee free agent in Russell Martin
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees